Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't want to write too long of a post. I am on my Third hard top. Love the Bronco, Ford has been good but in order to get what I wanted I had to do a BBB auto claim. Process was smooth and quick. Long story short, Ford had replaced my roof twice under warranty. Third time they did not want to replace they wanted to repair, add seals here and there and shift the tops etc.... I told them no way. Started my claim, it took about 2 months but I was able to get FULL extended warranty on Bronco from Ford up to 100,000 miles, also they replaced my roof for a third time and gave me a check for $5,000.00. Any one having issues with tops, no matter if it is cracking, noise, bubbling, water coming in ( I had all 4) I would recommend this process. Ford Motor Company was easy to work with and they did what was right in the end.

I will be selling my new top as I ordered an after market hard top with the money FMCO gave me.
This is a great idea! I just filed a claim of my own with BBB. Fords been giving me nonstop pushback about replacing my roof the past year. Even tho it seems they still can’t get the roof right I just really want one that’s not cracked… hoping BBB can get a lil fire going in the right direction. My dealers awesome it’s Ford that’s not being chill.
Sponsored