First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dumb question and this might even be a dumber thing to do, but I have to get my window replaced and I thought it would be nice to keep the Bronco somewhat stock looking. Anyone know how to get another sticker like the attached? Thanks

IMG_2133.jpg
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb question and this might even be a dumber thing to do, but I have to get my window replaced and I thought it would be nice to keep the Bronco somewhat stock looking. Anyone know how to get another sticker like the attached? Thanks

Ford Bronco Michigan Assembly Sticker 1668087201067
I'd give you mine, but it's been in the trash since day 1.

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I left mine on also, I like that Ford decided to use the MAP.

Your best bet might be to try and carefully remove that one... maybe heat the outside with a hairdryer and stick it to some kind of backing from a different decal until the new windshield is installed

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford Bronco Michigan Assembly Sticker 1668087201067
pull it off and stick to wax or parchment paper?

Doubt you will find a new one

Sponsored

broncoGIRL21

Big Bend
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought the same thing. I am 4 windshields later. I live in Michigan and wanted to keep the sticker. Tried to get it off myself and couldn't. Asked the glass place to do it, they said yes, and then threw it away :)
I want another one as well.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is still on, but it's got a bunch of bubbles and was poorly applied and crooked. While this sticker seems insignificant to some, it's a source of great pride for the UAW folks and their craft. If your job is to install these stickers at MAP, please take pride in your job and show us that you care about what that sticker means. I'm not even upset with the design or placement, just that it looks like crap because of how it was installed. I have tremendous respect and pride for all manufacturing and trades still held in this country.

If the Ford B6G bot sends me another so that it can be properly applied, that would be great, since mine will be coming off in mid-December when I do my full detail and lay the girl up for salt brine season here in Maryland.

Of course, my passenger-side Badlands sticker is also crooked, so maybe the assembly line at MAP is not level...

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is still on, but it's got a bunch of bubbles and was poorly applied and crooked. While this sticker seems insignificant to some, it's a source of great pride for the UAW folks and their craft. If your job is to install these stickers at MAP, please take pride in your job and show us that you care about what that sticker means. I'm not even upset with the design or placement, just that it looks like crap because of how it was installed. I have tremendous respect and pride for all manufacturing and trades still held in this country.

If the Ford B6G bot sends me another so that it can be properly applied, that would be great, since mine will be coming off in mid-December when I do my full detail and lay the girl up for salt brine season here in Maryland.

Of course, my passenger-side Badlands sticker is also crooked, so maybe the assembly line at MAP is not level...
Couldn't agree more. If it symbolizes pride then they have some issues there. Mine has bubbles, isn't laying flat and someone's fingerprints are on the sticky side. Looks terrible and will probably be removing it shortly.

I would love to have a new sticker if possible, but not likely to happen.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok enterprising entrepreneurs the community wants MAP stickers…GO!

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A while back, another 6g member contacted the UAW union for MAP, and the union sent him one for his replacement windshield.

Sponsored

Lilhoss105

Wildtrak
First Name
Courtland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIC, Carbon Grey, High
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These were originally applied by union workers at union wages. Only a MAP employee can replace a damaged one (no, not really but it would be a good PR stunt if Ford sent a union rep out in the field to reinstall the stickers)

I do think that if you rolled up to the MAP guardhouse and asked for a new sticker they certainly would give you directions....of some kind

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These were originally applied by union workers at union wages. Only a MAP employee can replace a damaged one (no, not really but it would be a good PR stunt if Ford sent a union rep out in the field to reinstall the stickers)

I do think that if you rolled up to the MAP guardhouse and asked for a new sticker they certainly would give you directions....of some kind
Is it like the tag on a mattress? DO NOT REMOVE!!
Sponsored