Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
!!UPDATE!! - I AM AN IDIOT!

Last night was the first time in about 2 months that I had looked at my order printout from my dealership. It is missing the MIC hard top that I’m 99% sure I told him to add on when I ordered. End of the day it is my fault for not noticing this earlier. I wouldn’t be slated for a June 14 build if MIC was in there (again, 9/15res). Good thing I have an amazing wife who told me “it’s your car, you decide if you want it now, or if you want to wait for a hard top”. So, I’m getting a soft top in a little over 10 weeks!
Sponsored

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, he didn’t say how many, but he did say they had some intentionally push to 22 for white top, heritage, green, etc.
I’m one of those @Barber, was told I was #2 of 21 allocated, did some hmming and hawing but decided to sit tight until ‘22.

You’re welcome, enjoy your Bronco! I’m going to put a 2” lift, a better suspension, some disc brakes and some new tires on my early bronco instead this year!

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m one of those @Barber, was told I was #2 of 21 allocated, did some hmming and hawing but decided to sit tight until ‘22.
Thank you sir!! I know there are others also, but I appreciate your patience!

Have fun in your EB while you wait. I regret getting rid of my 83. That thing was a POS, but a beast- and was a blast to wheel.

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Gr8Hortoni sorry, I’m too lazy to search. Were you the one who mentioned having a database of Mi trails?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Gr8Hortoni sorry, I’m too lazy to search. Were you the one who mentioned having a database of Mi trails?
I think @Gr8Hortoni has a bunch of routes and trails documented, the state Website is actually a decent place to start. https://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-350-79119_79148_80314---,00.html

I am looking forward to hosting something either in Gladwin or Oscoda (where I have some familiarity). Having others lead me anywhere in the state (I am sure even in my “local” trails I am still a newbie) is something we are hoping to enjoy with our Bronco!

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yea I’ve got a pretty good collection over here on the west side, from Muskegon up to Mesick (ironically right at the Jeep blessing 😂), the rest I’ve been researching on the dnr site and my outdoor atlases that I have. In theory, according to the atlas anyways, I’ve got a loop mapped out, starting in Allegan and going counterclockwise all the way around the state, up to the bridge and back down the west side to Muskegon.

7spd4me

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0 AWD Lariat (x2!)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, just found this thread. I am in Livonia with my reservation and order at Bill Brown. Looking forward to meeting up with other Bronco owners.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, just found this thread. I am in Livonia with my reservation and order at Bill Brown. Looking forward to meeting up with other Bronco owners.
Welcome to the party!

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully we will grow the group too. I am just down the street in Northville. Welcome!

MontyMoose

First Edition
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Road Glide, 2018 F-150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just joined from the Holland/Grand Haven area. Born downriver, but grew up near Flint. Got a Lightning Blue FE on order through Fox Ford

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just joined from the Holland/Grand Haven area. Born downriver, but grew up near Flint. Got a Lightning Blue FE on order through Fox Ford
I’m in Hudsonville, but work in Holland, and my wife is from downriver. Welcome to the party!

Mirunner

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 or 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yea I’ve got a pretty good collection over here on the west side, from Muskegon up to Mesick (ironically right at the Jeep blessing 😂), the rest I’ve been researching on the dnr site and my outdoor atlases that I have. In theory, according to the atlas anyways, I’ve got a loop mapped out, starting in Allegan and going counterclockwise all the way around the state, up to the bridge and back down the west side to Muskegon.
I am from Battle Creek, MI. I would like to see that route you have mapped out if you wouldn't mind sharing.
Sponsored

Last edited: