Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok, I gotta ask. My kid will obviously be getting the new xbox for Christmas. Is the Series S worth it? Or do I gotta spring for Series X? I assumed the S plays same games, just didn't have the cd drive or something, and too lazy to try and research it. Too busy trying to find a deal for my East Coast Buyers Group. Plus I'm more of a Playstation person.

Figured I'd ask because it's not like we are getting B&P anytime soon.
The series x is way more powerful than the s but the s is no slouch the x is 12 teraflops the s is 4 teraflops. The x also has bigger ssd drive at 1tb compared to I think 556 gb of the s and the next gen games installs will be huge if you can spring for the x go x if not the s is still nice. If it’s anything like ps5 preorders it will be a shit show most systems were bought buy scalpers using bot software were they run a program and it scans sights for consoles and buys them I had a ps5 in cart at best buy.com pushed the order button for over an hour and nothing would happened I was pissed. Hoping o can get 2 Xbox series x tommorow one for me and one for the nephew for christmas

Nomadin

Base
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you see that Microsoft is acquiring ZeniMax? Big news for GamePass!

Xbox head Phil Spencer on the $7.5 billion deal to buy Bethesda parent ZeniMax

Edit: Do'h missed it earlier in the thread. Left it up for the video. ?

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you see that Microsoft is acquiring ZeniMax? Big news for GamePass!

Xbox head Phil Spencer on the $7.5 billion deal to buy Bethesda parent ZeniMax

Hey what do you think of that game pass? What’s that run annually?

they want $25/month edit: $35 for the Xbox X and game pass for 24 months. That’s almost $850! Is that regular price or a deal or a big mark up?

Last edited:

Nomadin

Base
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base

they want $25/month for Xbox X and game pass for 24 months. That’s almost $850! Is that regular price or a deal or a big mark up?
Ultimate is $14.99 per month. Ultimate includes Gold and GamePass, so it is the best option. So many games are included and first party games are included on day one. Now that Microsoft has 23 studios in house, there will be a lot of games that hit GamePass on the game's launch date.

I joined when you could upgrade to Ultimate for $1 and it would be extended to all of your Gold subscription. Popped for a couple years of Gold and Ultimate was only $1 for the whole time. I am covered through 2023!

Jmgunn0124

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

they want $25/month for Xbox X and game pass for 24 months. That’s almost $850! Is that regular price or a deal or a big mark up?
Game pass is $15 a month including Xbox live gold. Tons of games on it. I definitely think it’s a great value and just getting better. EA play is being added as well as all the Bethesda games.

Costs $5 for Xbox live gold so Game pass itself is an extra $10. $240 for the 2 years and $500 for the series x so $740 combined. The monthly deal is definitely good for Microsoft.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Xbox needs more first party exclusives that’s why Sony always does well there forst party games are amazing

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

As other said, $15 a month and includes good plus all of these 7 studios and EA games as well. It’s seriously an awesome deal, why own games anymore? That $180 is only going to get you 2, maybe 3 games in a year. Buy the games you know you’ll want to keep for the next gen.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As other said, $15 a month and includes good plus all of these 7 studios and EA games as well. It’s seriously an awesome deal, why own games anymore? That $180 is only going to get you 2, maybe 3 games in a year. Buy the games you know you’ll want to keep for the next gen.
where are all of you Xbox folks going to pre-order?

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score