Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious, have you ever thought of building a pc? A lot of people freak at the idea thinking it’s some complex thing.
Building a pc is actually pretty easy. You’ll spend more than on an Xbox but you can also use it for a lot. If gaming is your thing, Xbox pass is on PC and Sony is bringing exclusives to PC plus you get PC games in general. Better graphics, smoother displays. All you need is a screw driver.
I built my first one five years ago and it still has a lot of life in it and can max out most games.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whaaaaat? Mine was $1900 and I thought it was a steal! The crazy thing is that the B9 prices went up when the C9 came out because it's a better TV.

edit: Nice Les Paul
Haha that is a steal, I paid $1,800 for my 55” B7 downstairs. I just happened to find an open box at Best Buy one day and it was crazy discounted.

Thanks! It’s 1 of 3 guitars. Les Paul, Strat and a Schecter Syn Gates.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious, have you ever thought of building a pc? A lot of people freak at the idea thinking it’s some complex thing.
Building a pc is actually pretty easy. You’ll spend more than on an Xbox but you can also use it for a lot. If gaming is your thing, Xbox pass is on PC and Sony is bringing exclusives to PC plus you get PC games in general. Better graphics, smoother displays. All you need is a screw driver.
I built my first one five years ago and it still has a lot of life in it and can max out most games.
I've built several PCs. My wife is a big PC gamer. I prefer consoles.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep! PCs are great. I built one like 7 years ago and it’s due for an upgrade. Was looking at the new Nvidia 3080 and probably upgrading motherboard, CPU and ram sometime in the next year. I use it for bills and to use my guitar pedal, editing etc. I ran an HDMI over to my TV so I can run anything from my office next to where my TV is and play a game on my TV.

Mouse and keyboard for games is just no lol.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Projectors are always insanely expensive. I actually got my 65” B9 OLED (MSRP $2,600?) for $900 lol.
Here is my setup.

- Epson HC3800 4K projector
- 108” silver screen
- Nakamichi Ultra 9.2.4 surround sound system (Atmos and DTS X capable)
- Xbox one X, Nintendo Switch, Amazon 4k Firestick

I highly recommend the Nakamichi system.

5AEB6A83-6FF1-4754-B54B-9198B0E85654.jpeg

35032DBF-DD0A-4DAE-B952-75C80FCA672B.png

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just buy my xbox one s (barely used) and take it of my hands. pleeeeease. im beggin ya!

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is my setup.

- Epson HC3800 4K projector
- 108” silver screen
- Nakamichi Ultra 9.2.4 surround sound system (Atmos and DTS X capable)
- Xbox one X, Nintendo Switch, Amazon 4k Firestick

I highly recommend the Nakamichi system.

Ford Bronco Microsoft Xbox talk 35032DBF-DD0A-4DAE-B952-75C80FCA672B

Ford Bronco Microsoft Xbox talk 35032DBF-DD0A-4DAE-B952-75C80FCA672B
Very nice! You had a lot more space than I did to work with lol. I wanted a 75” but the space was so small the 75” was just overkill. I thought about a projector but there was just nowhere to put it!

I like that Nakamichi system, it’s really nice and the price is crazy good. I have a LG SJ9 downstairs and i love it and i wanted to upgrade that to a newer one with rear speakers and my wife lost her mind and refused to have any speakers behind the couch.

She told me I could do that upstairs and i don’t think she thought I’d build a mini theater room lol, i warned her i was going all out. I built out my system with Q Acoustics speakers and the overheads are actually from Monoprice and they’re excellent for the $200 I paid for them. My receiver I got for a bargain refurbished and it actually supports ALLM and eARC. I wanted a HDMI 2.1 receiver but I’m not sure they’re even for sale yet. Last time I looked they were barely announced a few months ago.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just buy my xbox one s (barely used) and take it of my hands. pleeeeease. im beggin ya!
I got about tree fiddy

$3.50 that is

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it because of mouse and keyboard?
Yep! And I've used controllers on PC. But the competition doesn't...

Also I just prefer lying on the couch and playing on the big screen. PCs are upstairs and in the basement.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol. mines on ebay with a steering wheel and pedals and forza 3.
I'd probably go for it but I could never get into consoles that hard.. I use to love playing Halo on XBox lan with all my cousins.. those were the days. Now I just pulled my hair out playing Escape From Tarkov

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My One X died on me about 2 months ago, so I'm really happy to see the new ones will be out before Cyperpunk 2077 (which I preordered a while ago).

Will be pre-ordering the Series X as soon as site go live on the 22nd.
I’m ready for Cyberpunk. Built this in March. It’ll be ready when it releases!

Ford Bronco Microsoft Xbox talk 7F80F234-4428-475F-AE36-3272BBE4F19E

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Besides Halo and Forza (which are big deals on their own) what exclusives does Xbox have for the gen to sway people over PS5?

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Besides Halo and Forza (which are big deals on their own) what exclusives does Xbox have for the gen to sway people over PS5?
I think that the main thing that will sway people into purchasing an Xbox over a Playstation is Gamepass.

Also... Flight Simulator, Fable, Gears of War, Sea of Thieves... Xbox knows that Sony has some great first party games. Over the last few years, Microsoft has purchased multiple great studios. I think that within a couple of years, Xbox's 1st party games will be as epic as what we've seen Sony do over the past few years.
Sponsored