First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As others have stated.. the big game changer is HDMI 2.1. This allows the 4k x 120hz refresh rate. Don't downplay this... this will make games look stunning and fluid. Movements wont be as blurred and due to the processing power and graphical capabilities the system has... the picture will look stunning at all times.

The gaming system only gets you so far... in order to take full advantage you need a TV/projector which comes with the following.

1. HDMI 2.1
2. Refresh Rate of 120hz (most 2.1 HDMI TVs if not all should have this)
3. 4k TV

Currently, there are only a handful of TVs out there with these components but soon the market will be saturated with them.
My TV does.
Sponsored

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just don’t want it to turn into some lame ass, childish fanboy thing where people start comparing teraflops and talking about having no games this or that blah blah.
too bad more gamers aren't like you. I'm partial to Xbox, but I plan on picking up a PS5. Probably not at launch though, i do need to keep saving for that Bronco down payment after all.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As others have stated.. the big game changer is HDMI 2.1. This allows the 4k x 120hz refresh rate. Don't downplay this... this will make games look stunning and fluid. Movements wont be as blurred and due to the processing power and graphical capabilities the system has... the picture will look stunning at all times.

The gaming system only gets you so far... in order to take full advantage you need a TV/projector which comes with the following.

1. HDMI 2.1
2. Refresh Rate of 120hz (most 2.1 HDMI TVs if not all should have this)
3. 4k TV

Currently, there are only a handful of TVs out there with these components but soon the market will be saturated with them.
Got an LG B9 OLED (y)
I’m buying both but Xbox first because I’m more of a Halo guy (even though it’s delayed) and i prefer their layout and their controller more for 3rd party games.
Same. I have a One, a PS4, and a Switch. PS4 gets the least play time, by far. But I always end up getting all the consoles.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
too bad more gamers aren't like you. I'm partial to Xbox, but I plan on picking up a PS5. Probably not at launch though, i do need to keep saving for that Bronco down payment after all.
Thanks! I just like video games! I’ve been saving for Xbox for the last 6 months so it’ll actually save me money on the Bronco once I buy it!

Got an LG B9 OLED (y)

Same. I have a One, a PS4, and a Switch. PS4 gets the least play time, by far. But I always end up getting all the consoles.
Same. 65” B9 OLED. It depends on the game, right now I’ve been playing the new tony hawk and COD on my Xbox but finishing up Star Wars and GOW on my PS4.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. 65” B9 OLED. It depends on the game, right now I’ve been playing the new tony hawk and COD on my Xbox but finishing up Star Wars and GOW on my PS4.
I've just been playing Tony Hawk. Much like actual skateboarding, I have lost any Tony Hawk skills I may have once had. ?

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

God you guys make me feel old. WTF?
So yeah, I turn 50 in November. PS4 guy here. Play Fortnite with my 30 year old (lives in Utah) and 15 year old. Fortnite about all my old eyes can handle.
30 yr old rocks PS4. 15 yr old rocks both but prefers Xbox. I hold no ill will towards either group, and I prefer cross platform play between them. Just not those pc jerks, can't kill them for shit!

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I game on a projector in my basement. It's 4k and its lag input is actually really good. The issue I have is the projector industry always lags behind. Unless I want to pay an arm and a leg I wont have a 4k projector with 2.1 HDMI and a 120hz refresh rate for another few years at least.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So yeah, I turn 50 in November. PS4 guy here. Play Fortnite with my 30 year old (lives in Utah) and 15 year old. Fortnite about all my old eyes can handle.
30 yr old rocks PS4. 15 yr old rocks both but prefers Xbox. I hold no ill will towards either group, and I prefer cross platform play between them. Just not those pc jerks, can't kill them for shit!
I'm 46 (y)

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol I’m 35

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I game on a projector in my basement. It's 4k and its lag input is actually really good. The issue I have is the projector industry always lags behind. Unless I want to pay an arm and a leg I wont have a 4k projector with 2.1 HDMI and a 120hz refresh rate for another few years at least.
Projectors are always insanely expensive. I actually got my 65” B9 OLED (MSRP $2,600?) for $900 lol.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My setup, 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos with a 65” OLED. Wife loves it when I turn it up loud and play Gears of war. I’m so ecstatic for next gen and true Atmos sound.
Ford Bronco Microsoft Xbox talk E648F500-D269-4BEC-A49B-1040833DC085

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Projectors are always insanely expensive. I actually got my 65” B9 OLED (MSRP $2,600?) for $900 lol.
Whaaaaat? Mine was $1900 and I thought it was a steal! The crazy thing is that the B9 prices went up when the C9 came out because it's a better TV.

edit: Nice Les Paul