Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1594411707576.png

So what's the deal with this red, is it textured or something? Is that a thing? Looks like some of my old do it yourself paint jobs
It almost looks like a matte finish... I would love for my new Bronco to get a matte finish than a glossy finish.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, I think I see what you’re saying. I think that jamb pic is passenger side. Slight hump follows up door frame outlining EB door insert.
B78554CB-9631-48E5-8A6A-4A8F8AD869D7.jpeg
If the Amazon 2-door Bronco patch that was shown the other day is accurate, then there should be an insert look available with doors off.
Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers 61ytLg0lQbL._AC_SL1400_

746105A1-E697-420D-82BD-4C2706D2914E.jpeg

So the rear angle on the door off silhouette picture is the actual door opening to give a roadster insert look? Seems like it would be tough for rear passengers to get in.
I would agree, but I'm wondering if the insert look is just the inner support structure when the door skins are removed. If so, it would have the look but not impede rear entry.

On that note... Are we sure this yellow image is the sill? Or is it the support structure with door skin removed?

Last edited:

xenolon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers 61ytLg0lQbL._AC_SL1400_

So what's the deal with this red, is it textured or something? Is that a thing? Looks like some of my old do it yourself paint jobs
"*CGI image. Pre-production model shown."
Not to mention that it's been run through a handful of designers and photo editors tweaking it, and compressed all to hell by Instagram's web servers.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crazy theory: what if the swing gate door came off just like the other doors? You could then pull the tail gate out of the drawer and fold it up?

this theory would require the spare tire to be relocated or on a separate swing mount that was bolted into the bumper.

Sponsored

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You small minded humans. What if the pull out gate to ramp is not a ramp at all. But a step ladder to access the roof. Carry on..
I was going to suggest the same thing... similar to the F150 tailgate step.
I don't see a ramp extending down to the ground, but an angled step could be nice.
Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers Tailgate-step-1024x757

Last edited:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Or...its just the door jam is designed in a way to harken back to the EB fiberglass inserts. Without the extra hassle. Being that the door are designed to be ultra light and easy to take off. They are not monstrously thick. Did I mention I know things? Just waiting for someone to really pick up on this design. The scuffplates should also be noted as being easy to replace. From what I understand...The whole thing was designed this way. You dont have to have an engineering degree to replace bashed peices. Knowing that people will play rough, but still want it to look good. I could be wrong on that one though.
I was thinking that but didnt want to speculate too much on doors i havent seen, a light wedge edged door like that is too awesome for me to throw out there.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright let see a show of hands from all the dog ramp request out there if they have one of these next to their beds? ?

Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers 62399_bedside_dog_ramp_hero

After staring at the picture long enough I just don't see it turning into a ramp. How long would it have to be (I know someone figured out a rough idea to the body height on the spy shots a while back ago). Just seems like it would have to be too long of ramp to make it to the ground to be able to fit in the back.

Sponsored
First Name
gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 1/2 ford mustang 2004 mach1 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
welcome 2021 baby bronco, mustangs hope see you soon on road.
see you soon powerfull brother

FB_IMG_1530227608046.jpg

ynotbmester

Black Diamond
First Name
ynot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC YUKON DENALI AWD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Might this be the Space White?
I’m no color expert, but is this Cactus Gray kinda like Seafoam? (My wife helped me with that). My preferred color is robin’s egg blue with a white top, but I’ll take any pastel I can get! I think a very light green makes more sense for the name Cactus Gray?

Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers FB_IMG_1530227608046

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright let see a show of hands from all the dog ramp request out there if they have one of these next to their beds? ?

Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers FB_IMG_1530227608046

After staring at the picture long enough I just don't see it turning into a ramp. How long would it have to be (I know someone figured out a rough idea to the body height on the spy shots a while back ago). Just seems like it would have to be too long of ramp to make it to the ground to be able to fit in the back.
I know I have been staring at it for a while too but I just don't understand the ribs being put in it if its just a place to park your rear and the angled end of it.. I guess we all shall find out monday if they show it off..

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You small minded humans. What if the pull out gate to ramp is not a ramp at all. But a step ladder to access the roof. Carry on..
Being an owner of a pizzeria... you are doing it wrong.

Ya see... I sell pizza for dollars... which convert to... Bronco!

But to your step ladder theory... Not totally convinced... but it is plausible.

ynotbmester

Black Diamond
First Name
ynot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC YUKON DENALI AWD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the color could also be fighter jet grey with upper trim level pull out tray option like available on Toyota 4 runner

106913486_583672179002985_1652791090880458492_n.jpg
Sponsored