Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It has been many years since I have received a car that I ordered. How many mikes are expected to be on our Broncos when we pick them up from a dealership? With these being brand new, obviously I wonder about people at the dealerships taking them out for rides before handing them over to us being the customer, just because they think they can get away with it.

Thanksā€¦.
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It has been many years since I have received a car that I ordered. How many mikes are expected to be on our Broncos when we pick them up from a dealership? With these being brand new, obviously I wonder about people at the dealerships taking them out for rides before handing them over to us being the customer, just because they think they can get away with it.

Thanksā€¦.
My Ranger Tremor was not a special order, but I got it the day it came in and was the first test drive. Saw it pulled out of the back and detailed myself so I know that to be true.

Mileage was at 41.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lowest I had was 10 miles (Raptor) delivered in Kodiak, AK. Sucker was fresh off the boat (literally) so itā€™s not like they had the opportunity to go anywhere and a rinkydink small town. Most I had was about 80 miles.

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Ranger Tremor was not a special order, but I got it the day it came in and was the first test drive. Saw it pulled out of the back and detailed myself so I know that to be true.

Mileage was at 41.
That seems like a ton of mileage since it is coming from the factoryā€¦.I figured it should be less than 5 or at the very least, less than 10 šŸ˜³

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It varies, but it shouldn't be more than maybe 50 or so. I believe the warranty starts at the mileage you pick it up at though.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
only new truck I've bought had less than 4 miles on it.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That seems like a ton of mileage since it is coming from the factoryā€¦.I figured it should be less than 5 or at the very least, less than 10 šŸ˜³
Entirely depends on how its transferred from MAP to the dealership.

I live in a big city that has zero train terminals anywhere near the dealerships. Its a drive across a very large town.. either on a semi truck, which is wasteful if you don't have a full trailer, or individually.

I've owned about 10 new cars and this was the lowest mileage at the beginning.

Reactions: Jdc

Patotas

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last new car I ordered had 7 miles on the odometer.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in AK so there's some driving involved with loading and unloading multiple times.

I also have worked for a commercial vehicle upfitter for the last 13 years and drive brand new off the boat trucks often. Lowest I've seen was 3 miles, the most was 100. The high end had a tag from the factory stating it was used for additional QC test drive. Typically though, like the Transit I picked up yesterday was 30 miles the average seems to be 15-45 miles.

Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had 16 on my '16 grand cherokee.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Thanksā€¦.
You should expect no more than 10 Mikes to be on your car when you received. If there are any Michaels or Mikeys, then you should be concerned.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Generally under 50, but more doesnā€™t always mean dealer drove it around on joy rides

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mileage was at 41.
I bought a brand new Escape back in March of 2007. It had 6 miles on it. It was a 2008 model.
Sponsored