Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This may be stupid but I wish somebody made a one piece mat to cover the rear area and the back of the back seats when folded down all the ones out there have a seam between the two rear seats and another seam where the seats meet the rear area I had to cut and shape my own out of a truck bed mat, reason is for hunting season with my dogs all full of muck all that muck would go down the seams on the seat bottoms
I took an 8x10 tarp and folded it in fourths. Fits perfectly. Folded in half again fits with seats up. Unfold to run up the sides for messy cargo. Very useful around camp.
Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? 20240419_134133
Sponsored

Bestop_Team

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if there are any plans to make a square back soft top for the Bronco however I will gladly share your feedback of wanting one with the team!!

~Crystal@Bestop
www.bestop.com
There's been other folks who have mentioned this throughout the forums too. It's not a one-off request.

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want an affordable completely flip down Soft Top like the Jeeps and 4drs have. Love my Bestop, but I dont wanna Toupee during the summer, I want it all the way down

MyTop would work, but again, something affordable vs $5k not counting install

Sponsored

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure if there are any plans to make a square back soft top for the Bronco however I will gladly share your feedback of wanting one with the team!!

~Crystal@Bestop
www.bestop.com
As someone with your soft top, you’d earn a sale if you made a squareback that folds all the way down

All the likes and positive reactions will be from 2dr owners who agree with me

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to see a kit that used the useless rear wiper motor to drive an opener for the tail gate window. Even if to was just a couple inches. Air flow in a 2Dr kinda sucks. Or something like that for the side windows.. Great way to dump hot air and help cut the air from the B Pillar pounding on the side of my head.
Maybe even a way to pop the window a few inches and secure it without worry about hitting a bump and shattering the glass on the spare
I want pop-out windows like the Expeditions and E-series, etc. had:

Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? 1000014490

Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? 1000014489

It should have been a no-brainer, but surely some bean counter shot it down. How could Ford fit those super complicated latches in the tiny manufacturing budget for a $30-70K vehicle? :wink:

An A-pillar vent control / block!

(credit to @Wiser Bronco )

If I knew more about 3D printing I'd try to fit a plug that fit in there that you could push in / pop out.
I always fought with it in the winter - since the default "Floor" setting sends about 85% of the air through the A-pillar instead of below. The only way I can get decent floor air volume is to select Floor and Vent, and manually close all the vents on the dash.
Ok, so a rubber-like material plug may be an easy mass produced fit but possibly a high initial cost for the molds.

An adjustable vent could be 3D printed, but seems like a pain. I could see any mass produced version might come up short in the looks department. BDUSA has a good vent clip replacement, so maybe they have the CAD files for the whole vents from Ford.

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The support for the 2 door is strangely limited. Also...anything that might work with the Capable Bumper seems to be in really short supply.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

x2, this would be Golden, even better with 3" sidewalls so I could spill a minnow bucket, ice or chainsaw oil/gas .

Also, I wish one could get aftermarket bumpers that don't look like Swiss Cheese, with all their cutouts for LED lights and sensor holes (a clean bumper without 6 or 8 plugs filling those holes).
I just want more bumper options with Baja tubes. So many bumpers look like massive hunks of metal. Something simple and small with tube work.

Sponsored
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Squatched Badlands, 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. A retainer for the front seat belts on the 2-door that attaches to the head rest stalks and keeps the buckle from getting trapped behind the seat every single time you let slide your seats forward and back

2. Faster rear tailgate piston with an adjustable overtravel stop.

3. A BEEFY rear bumper that isn't cut up high on the sides like Pamela Anderson's swimsuit and looks like it could actually protect the vehicle from a minor collision AND that you can stand on to access the roof.

4. A lightweight roof rack with a locking hinge in the middle so you can disconnect the front from the windshield bar mounts and flip it backwards into a cage clamshelling with the rear half, so that you can have a roof rack AND a convertible top (like the BesTop Sunrider) installed (but not in use) simultaneously. And a way to properly secure this on JUST the rear mounts on a 2-door

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can at least help on the license plate bracket. I don't like how low some of the aftermarket brackets hang and stumbled on this one while searching alternatives. I flipped around the orientation during installation and like the end result.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BBLZ3P53
Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? 1000014489
That’s actually not bad. Have any pics of it with a plate mounted? I’ve been skating by without one for nearly 3 years. But…I know it’s only a matter of time before I get a ticket.

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good fender flares-Squatch are too big, regular ones are a bit small. It is the one part of the bronco that my OCD is really getting to me. Just feels like this was a real afterthought for Ford and not done right.

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've put this in several other "things we wish for" threads so I suppose I'll put it here too. Plastic bed rail caps for when the top is off. Easily snaps in, then easily remove to put the top back on. Conceals the bolt heads and has a flat surface but maybe with some ribs or something like a typical pickup truck bed rail cap. NOT just a thin skin that hugs the irregular surface of the top of the bed rail (yes I know there is already something like that on the market, and it's only for station wagons not 2-doors anyhow).
Sponsored