First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Funny how the clouds shifted angle so abruptly. Almost as if someone turn the camera to make it look more steep. But that couldn’t be. ?
To me that is the limit of capturing video from a phone. The video while the phone was in the full upright position couldn't capture the entire vehicle (slight angle descent) from the distance that was being recorded. When the Bronco went on the drop (45 degrees descent) the phone was tilted in the same manner that the bronco dropped. IMHO
Sponsored

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me that is the limit of capturing video from a phone. The video while the phone was in the full upright position couldn't capture the entire vehicle (slight angle descent) from the distance that was being recorded. When the Bronco went on the drop (45 degrees descent) the phone was tilted in the same manner that the bronco dropped. IMHO
Could have been innocent for the reason you stated but 80%+ rockcrawling pictuers have the trees growing sideways and the clouds going the wrong way.
funny things, although it’s trick photography, it actually represents the angle more accurately.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Could have been innocent for the reason you stated but 80%+ rockcrawling pictuers have the trees growing sideways and the clouds going the wrong way.
funny things, although it’s trick photography, it actually represents the angle more accurately.
True photos have a hard time capturing the depth/angles in real life and I can see where using trick photography to recreate the real-life optics of the obstacle to best appreciate overcoming it.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i thought there was a forward looking camera (similar to the Land Rover) for the undercarriage where the driver can see what the tires are going over? I know i saw it advertised .... but i cant see it anywhere in the options!! Is that a part of the 360 view?

Sponsored

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just need that build and price before I pull the trigger damn it. Looks like a heckuva factory off-roader.
Omg me too!!! Need to build and price before I decide

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i thought there was a forward looking camera (similar to the Land Rover) for the undercarriage where the driver can see what the tires are going over? I know i saw it advertised .... but i cant see it anywhere in the options!! Is that a part of the 360 view?
It's between the O and the N in Bronco on the grille. Not sure which package will have it as an option.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's between the O and the N in Bronco on the grille. Not sure which package will have it as an option.
just surprised its not utilized in any of these videos .... not into rock crawling but why would you need a guide giving you left and right directions if you have the FWD Camera?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just surprised its not utilized in any of these videos .... not into rock crawling but why would you need a guide giving you left and right directions if you have the FWD Camera?
Always good to have a spotter, regardless of what technology you have
Sponsored