Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

am I the only one who is concerned that we’re buying from a communist country?
That part sucks but Ford throws a Communist country made trans in the Bronco so it seems corporations have zero concern, hell maybe we can get these bumpers flown over on the next weather balloon and save the boat trip?
Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That part sucks but Ford throws a Communist country made trans in the Bronco so it seems corporations have zero concern, hell maybe we can get these bumpers flown over on the next weather balloon and save the boat trip?
We may have to have someone go pick it up somewhere in the Yukon, though.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is another pic she attached. Of course, nothing in the pic that gives a good scale.
chicom mod bumper.jpg
My modular bumper has an inner skin. The factory pinched the fog light lead between it and the outer piece. I had to loosen the bolts to get the wire out.
I can't tell in this picture if that is there.

My pic only shows the damage I found.
Ford Bronco Modular Front Bumper Option....sort of 51FE98E5-DBF2-4297-97C6-22BF62CDC46B

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought one of the Chinese knock off Rubicon steel bumpers for my JL. Looks and fits exactly like the Mopar version. The steel was the same thickness. Half the price. I'd buy it from Ford if they'd sell it but they likely won't be for a very long time and I really like the OEM look. I'd be in on one of these.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ordered 2 of them. The translator on Ali sucks but I think they're supposed to get here in 30-45 days.
Please keep us posted

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Supposedly in container, on ship, waiting to clear customs to leave for Long Beach. No ETA yet. @evilletruck will do a review when they come in so you don't have to take my word about what type of quality, fit or finish these are.

Attachments

bcool2525

Badlands
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500, 1987 F250, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Supposedly in container, on ship, waiting to clear customs to leave for Long Beach. No ETA yet. @evilletruck will do a review when they come in so you don't have to take my word about what type of quality, fit or finish these are.
Any update on the shipping? Hopefully by now it would have arrived to you, but customs can take quite a while sometimes.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The BOL she gave me didn't show shipping after it hit Long Beach. The container number show it was off loaded on the 13th but now and the link is dead. This is my first direct order from China so I really don't know how it's supposed to work after it hits the docks. I would assume a freight carrier would pick it up and send some sort of tracking information but unsure. This is the latest info.

Ford Bronco Modular Front Bumper Option....sort of 1679310277434

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would not go anywhere near those bumpers. I can pretty much guarantee that it will be cheap crap coming from China. Within a year it will be badly rusted and looking like shit.

bcool2525

Badlands
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500, 1987 F250, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The BOL she gave me didn't show shipping after it hit Long Beach. The container number show it was off loaded on the 13th but now and the link is dead. This is my first direct order from China so I really don't know how it's supposed to work after it hits the docks. I would assume a freight carrier would pick it up and send some sort of tracking information but unsure. This is the latest info.

Ford Bronco Modular Front Bumper Option....sort of 1679310277434
I am guessing nothing ever came from this? Bummer, but sometimes things are too good to be true I guess

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am guessing nothing ever came from this? Bummer, but sometimes things are too good to be true I guess
According to the ship and container tracking they are sitting at the Long Beach shipyard. I asked her why no tracking yet and was told customs pulled this specific container for inspection of all contents. That means the wooden boxes the bumpers are in had to be opened or repaired. She also said they have not had a container pulled by customs for awhile.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the ship and container tracking they are sitting at the Long Beach shipyard. I asked her why no tracking yet and was told customs pulled this specific container for inspection of all contents. That means the wooden boxes the bumpers are in had to be opened or repaired. She also said they have not had a container pulled by customs for awhile.
Sounds like my type of luck.
Sponsored