Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com Quick question. After the installation my turn signals sometimes start click faster, like twice faster. It happens random and I don't know what happen outside with the lights. What could it be?
I better check this ????
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com Quick question. After the installation my turn signals sometimes start click faster, like twice faster. It happens random and I don't know what happen outside with the lights. What could it be?
Sounds like a bulb outage. Are you running aftermarket bulbs in the rear???

WillinMA

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2020 G Wagon, 2018 Audi R8 Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happened to me also on the install when I just had the car "on" with the engine off. But when the engine in on, the clicking goes back to normal speed.

Tomfordgt

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happened to me also on the install when I just had the car "on" with the engine off. But when the engine in on, the clicking goes back to normal speed.
Thanks for that tip! I'll check when I'm back home.

Sponsored

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good tip. Probably the "random" factor was auto start. Will check today.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked it out. Yes, it's an engine issue. The lights work fine but when an engine is off they click 2x faster. When you turn off an engine and push the button again (but an engine is still off) they act normal but as soon as you push some buttons 2x speed starts again.

@4x4TruckLEDs.com Is it possible to reach out to Morimoto and investigate it?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I checked it out. Yes, it's an engine issue. The lights work fine but when an engine is off they click 2x faster. When you turn off an engine and push the button again (but an engine is still off) they act normal but as soon as you push some buttons 2x speed starts again.

@4x4TruckLEDs.com Is it possible to reach out to Morimoto and investigate it?
I don't see what the problem is though. Your engine is off and you have a problem? You can't drive around with the engine off can you?

And no, we can't contact morimoto through this message board. You'll need to email us if you are having an issue and purchased the lights from us:

[email protected] - You'll need to include your order # and a description of the problem

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have aftermarket led tail light and this randomly happens to me also. The turn signal blinks normally even though it sounds like what vehicles do when a tail light is burnt out. Installing my morimoto headlights as we speak, will see if this still happens after.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is nice. Messing with my jeep, which i traded in for the bronco, has me not wanting to mess with the headlights. As long as you got the led package from ford…then I wouldnt mess with it. But if you have the standard light package from ford…then I would explore this option. Nice find. Thanks for sharing!!!

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see what the problem is though. Your engine is off and you have a problem? You can't drive around with the engine off can you?

And no, we can't contact morimoto through this message board. You'll need to email us if you are having an issue and purchased the lights from us:

[email protected] - You'll need to include your order # and a description of the problem
Will do. I described the problem and will copy it along with my order number.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it happens when the engine auto stops too. For now, it’s just 2x speed clicking sound, nothing serious, but could it lead to other problems? I don’t know, that’s why I am asking you as you are the official dealer and I bought it from you.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have aftermarket led tail light and this randomly happens to me also. The turn signal blinks normally even though it sounds like what vehicles do when a tail light is burnt out. Installing my morimoto headlights as we speak, will see if this still happens after.
Could you try with on and off engine and see if the problem has the same pattern?
Sponsored