Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn’t really want sell my Jeep...but it sold. He paid in $100 bills. I sure don’t feel as good as i thought i would as he drove away. It really sucks that I’m a November reservation without a decent vehicle for myself to drive. Lol.
Sponsored

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry if this is a repost of a topic, if it please let me know and I will delete it, but I couldn’t find one exactly like it.

This is also not a flame thread.

I’ve owned many Jeeps in my life, my current JK will have 220k on the clock whenever the Bronco arrives. But it is time she is retired. I know I am the market group Ford was aiming the Bronco at and it worked. I was considering a new JLU even after I put in my reservation but seeing the Bronco made it an easy choice to go with the blue oval for another car.
Depends on what you mean retire.
My Mustang has 214k miles on it now, probably be 220k+ by the time I get my Bronco. I won't retire the car, why bother? It's paid off and running good. It'll just get less use when the Bronco comes along.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2013 JKU w 55k miles. Primary our weekend warrior. Big debate in our house on whether or not we keep the Jeep. Wife says we have to take the Bronco wheeling first before we make our final decision.
PXL_20210411_214731876.jpg
Now that is a green I can get behind.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry if this is a repost of a topic, if it please let me know and I will delete it, but I couldn’t find one exactly like it.

This is also not a flame thread.

I’ve owned many Jeeps in my life, my current JK will have 220k on the clock whenever the Bronco arrives. But it is time she is retired. I know I am the market group Ford was aiming the Bronco at and it worked. I was considering a new JLU even after I put in my reservation but seeing the Bronco made it an easy choice to go with the blue oval for another car.
2012 JK two-door with 115k miles on the clock. here, and of course I looked at the JL (My parents liked my jeep so much they actually bought a brand new JL 4dr) but then I caught wind of the return of the Bronco. I was interested to see if Ford, a company that up until this point I've kinda hated, could make a compelling offer.

So here we are, just on looks alone I think this looks SO much better than the JL. Plus, in the videos I've seen the technology and engineering is beyond what Jeep is doing. It's better than the wrangler and is going to force Jeep to step their game up, which of course is good for everyone.

Sufice it to say I'm placing a lot of faith in Ford to deliver a quality product, but they've made a compelling case with the Bronco *right* when Im transitioning, so of course I'm in. I'm excited to get mine, I plan on driving it cross country back to California hopefully in September. After the last year I'm looking to live a bit and enjoy my life more than I have been, not trying to get personal but I'm in need of a big change, I have a lot of cool stuff I wanna see and do, and the Bronco is the car I wanna do it in. I'm stupid hyped.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 2014 JKUR that is totally loaded inside and out. Wrangler Forum YnotaJeep. I am not parting with it unless the Bronco is a real hit, and not just in looks. I've had 3 Broncos and they are far from perfect as the 21 is reported to be. I don't expect I'll be doing mods to the Bronco like I did the Jeep. Even if I wanted one now it would take 18 months to get it. That's kind of a joke. I would expect any Bronco that needs serious warranty work to be a paperweight for a while. I like the Wrangler.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My two Jeeps. Sold the anvil 2013 10th anniversary Rubicon 2 years ago and then sold the white 2014 Rubicon more recently in anticipation of the Bronco. I miss the Jeeps but cannot wait for the Bronco!

Ford Bronco Moving From Jeep? 1F43A7D9-F860-4303-AC87-58C0E5F71328

Ford Bronco Moving From Jeep? C434A243-8260-42A1-8250-D1AA5F8E053A
Ford Bronco Moving From Jeep? 9C0B80ED-80DB-45C1-A090-D62FCC4A92FB

Last edited:

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am in no rush to switch- my 2018 JL is a great weekend toy. I am just waiting to test drive a Bronco with a manual before ordering. I hated the clutch feel on the JL so had to go with the auto which makes it less fun than it should be... Also hoping in 2022+ they make a soft top for the two door and some better paint options. Then I’ll be happy to switch.

0ED9AD0E-4638-4AC4-BADF-3EE0FA6BD356.jpeg

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My TJ's frame is toast so it's been retired awaiting restoration. Jeep no longer offers anything that gets me excited, so switching to the Bronco. I actually like the JL far more than the JK, but I can't get behind the pentastar.

sqenixs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm moving from a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. I haven't been with Jeep long, and have no issues with it (its been a great vehicle), however the Bronco was too enticing not to make the leap over. Other than all the great technology and features, they nailed the styling, which most automakers struggle to do with these "retro" new vehicles. Last one I owned that I thought was well done was my 2013 Camaro SS.
Only thing that really bothers me is that I HATE box-shaped vehicles. Feature-wise I'm pretty impressed but the shape totally kills it for me. We will see if I get over it.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
JKU, 125K miles. Been a very good vehicle for me. I will miss it when its gone, but hopefully the Bronco will make me forget it in a hurry.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only thing that really bothers me is that I HATE box-shaped vehicles. Feature-wise I'm pretty impressed but the shape totally kills it for me. We will see if I get over it.
I love the boxed shape! That's one of the reasons the Bronco sold me. It's very much a personal preference though.

MJedi209

Black Diamond
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopars
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've only driven Mopars since 06 when the Charger came back out, so I understand the feeling. Only got into Mopars because prior to that I was into Mitsubishis and alot of the guys I ran with were driving DSM's Eclipses, Talons, even the SRT4's had Mivec engines. Regardless, the first time I saw the Bronco it was love at first sight.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Moving From Jeep? F5B07209-1536-4EE1-9EC6-48ED3D41CAA5

Sold my ‘14 JKU bought a RAM 2500, sold it last year, put the money in the bank, just been walking around waiting for my Bronco.

OP
OP
PrepVet

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Depends on what you mean retire.
My Mustang has 214k miles on it now, probably be 220k+ by the time I get my Bronco. I won't retire the car, why bother? It's paid off and running good. It'll just get less use when the Bronco comes along.
Meaning sold. I love my current JK and of the 220k miles on her, my ass has done all of them since the 56k mark. But she is getting too needy for me right now. And I don’t mind wrenching on cars, in fact usually I enjoy it, but with the JK it is getting old and somewhat expensive real quick.
Sponsored