First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer???? I know for a fact x 3 that a dealer close to you will accept MSRP WITH ZERO add-ons....
NSFORD

Yours?
Sponsored

briri

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 2 Raptor, C8 HTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NSFORD

Yours?
K.S.Ford in town listed in your location. My family bought 3 from them (ordered on first day ) at MSRP w/o ADM/add-ons

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
K.S.Ford in town listed in your location. My family bought 3 from them (ordered on first day ) at MSRP w/o ADM/add-ons
Thanks! I wonder how their allocations are and if they have any dealer stock since orders are closed now.

Maybe I'll try getting an Everglades? Whatever sticks and actually gets built! 😂

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I have a complicated story....

Made my Bronco Wildtrak reservation 7/14/20.

Like most of us, I got frustrated with the delays. So I emailed/called to cancel. (never received cancelation confirmation). I continued to get updates on my bronco build and i was nervous I would have to pay for the car if the order wasn't cancelled.

Bronco Order confirmed 3/17/21.

I never received my deposit back nor did I receive a confirmation email saying my order was cancelled.

November 2021 - Out for a walk with my gf, I see the bronco. Decide I want it again lol. Call my dealership, see if they can "uncancel" my order. My dealer says "No problem, we never cancelled it. We were just going to let it arrive and sell it ourselves because your order would make sure we would get a Bronco allocated to our dealer. It's a hard car for a dealer to get and sit on the lot. Bronco is yours if you want it, you'll pay MSRP"

I've been in contact w my sales guy, even went for a test drive. Whole time "yes, you'll pay MSRP".

Now the car is supposed to come 3/22-28/2022. I contact my sales guy, he says he received my paperwork for the car already so he expects it to come within 2-3 weeks (FOR REAL THIS TIME).

However, when I asked "Just to confirm, I am paying MSRP right"....I received a phone call.

Salesman: oh you will have to pay a couple grand more?
Me: How much is a couple grand more? And I was told before MSRP?
Salesman: just a couple grand. We put the protective coating on all of our vehicles inside and out so you have to pay for that.
Me: So, what are we talking, 2-3 grand more? I want to make sure I dont show up all excited on my vehicle day and I'm not surprised with a 10k markup
Salesman: Yes, something like that. You have to understand, my GM is breathing down my neck with your order because he saw your emails about your request to cancel the order.
Me: Yes, but my order was never cancelled, you retained my deposit, I've received emails and have been in contact with you for 5 months now.

So he tells me this paint protection plan is 4 grand.

My total has gone from 58,015 to 62,015 plus another $970 option/fee?

I called Ford corporate and a month ago they said "no you pay MSRP, dealers cant markup reservation orders"....I call them today "you need to talk to your dealership"

Are they allowed to do this? Anyone else have a similar experience? Any advice?
(And I know I'll receive some heat for trying to cancel my order, but during this whole process was reassured that it would play no role)
Count yourself lucky and pay the price. Consider it stupid tax for canceling the order in the first place.

Marsalad

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Count yourself lucky and pay the price. Consider it stupid tax for canceling the order in the first place.
Wow. I bet you’re fun at parties.

Sponsored

briri

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 2 Raptor, C8 HTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! I wonder how their allocations are and if they have any dealer stock since orders are closed now.

Maybe I'll try getting an Everglades? Whatever sticks and actually gets built! 😂
They are selling dealer stock and cancelled orders over MSRP and w addons unfortunately.
Sponsored