wheely bar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch, looking at RokBlokz mud flaps because of all the damage to the paint I am getting even with the Go Rhino running boards. I also have ordered but not installed fuel wheels with a -12 offset. The stock Sasquatch wheels are a +30, so the combined distance of 42mm of more poke. This is going to rip the paint off the doors when I hit the FSR roads this summer. So Rokblokz, they say the xl for the Sasquatch, but they have the xl long, any suggestions? Has any on purchased the xl long rokblokx?
Sponsored

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have XL Long. They looked a little ridiculous at first, but they've grown on me. They work wonders for keeping rocks (and snow/slush!) off of the doors. My wheels are 17x8.5 +0 and their width is appropriate.

One thing I will note is that the XL Long looks ridiculous without side steps. Sometimes I use rock rails with no steps and the fronts look way too long.

If I was doing it again, it's really a toss-up on whether I'd order the longer ones. You're probably OK with the standard length if you don't have a lift.

e: also, welcome (y)

OP
OP
wheely bar

wheely bar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have XL Long. They looked a little ridiculous at first, but they've grown on me. They work wonders for keeping rocks (and snow/slush!) off of the doors. My wheels are 17x8.5 +0 and their width is appropriate.

One thing I will note is that the XL Long looks ridiculous without side steps. Sometimes I use rock rails with no steps and the fronts look way too long.

If I was doing it again, it's really a toss-up on whether I'd order the longer ones. You're probably OK with the standard length if you don't have a lift.

e: also, welcome (y)
Thanks for the response do you have any pics installed?
Also with the 0 offset do you have them adjusted all the way out or is there still room to extend for my -12?

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can't speak to Rokblokz specifically but I have Rekgen XL on my Wildtrak and I'm very happy with the fitment. I do have the side steps like Visitor is mentioning.

I can grab some pics in 30 or so when I leave work.

OP
OP
wheely bar

wheely bar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks totally appreciate it. Rekgen XL are a bit less money

Sponsored

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also have Rekgen XL. They did standout more before I installed my steps, but you get used to the look.

Ford Bronco Mud flaps and rock damage 34015DBD-407B-4611-A5CE-84339738A0B5

OP
OP
wheely bar

wheely bar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just pulled the trigger on the RokBlokz XL long. I like the Idea that they are easily removable. I might try and modify the rears to take care of the gap between the bumper and body.
Thx for the pics
Sponsored