The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also ordered the Rokblox, front and rear, XL (crash bar removed). I have only installed the front ones so far. I liked the ability to remove with the thumbscrews. I'm very happy with the length, haven't noticed any issues in the last month of use.
IMG_7587.jpeg
IMG_7586.jpeg
I'm not a Mud flap fan so I only ordered the front flaps to protect the paint and body.

Lowdogg

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Honda Odyssey, '04 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think thats the way to go.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have WeatherTech, they work fine, reasonably priced, and I know the famous thread on here showing them installed incorrectly - and I hate to be rude - but that is not at all what they look like on ours, installed correctly.

Ford has some real high-quality, heavy-duty ones, but they're like $300 as pair - I just don't see mudflaps as a $600 item (maybe $60, not ten times that...) - so we passed. Probably work better but that's too much.
Picture of how they are suppose to work?

Sponsored

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I just ordered the XL. Hopefully they protect the sides. I thought maybe the XL long would look a little too long since they recommended them for a lift and tires larger then Sasquatch 🤔
How are they working out? Do you mind posting a pic? My build is next week and thus time to get a brand selected and ordered. Thanks

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
How are they working out? Do you mind posting a pic? My build is next week and thus time to get a brand selected and ordered. Thanks
I was still getting some rocks hitting towards the rear of the door and rear fender area. So I would definitely get the XL Long if you go with the Rokblokz.

Since then I bought another Bronco and went with the Rekgen this time around. They're not detachable like the Rokblokz but I like the way they look better once they're on. I like the shape better and I like that they don't have metal divets showing.

20221110_145753.jpg

Screenshot_20221204_054431_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here's the Rokblokz in this video on my last Bronco. It's short you can get a good look at them.

Last edited:

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was still getting some rocks hitting towards the rear of the door and rear fender area. So I would definitely get the XL Long if you go with the Rokblokz.

Since then I bought another Bronco and went with the Rekgen this time around. They're not detachable like the Rokblokz but I like the way they look better once they're on. I like the shape better and I like that they don't have metal divets showing.

Ford Bronco Mud flaps for Sasquatch? Screenshot_20221204_054431_Samsung Internet

Ford Bronco Mud flaps for Sasquatch? Screenshot_20221204_054431_Samsung Internet

Here's the Rokblokz in this video on my last Bronco. It's short you can get a good look at them.
Thanks for the info. I like the Rekgen style better too. Didn’t know you was a Yt’er, I’ll check your channel out. Not a good look for Rokblokz to send a product with missing components. If Rekgen is listening, add the quick-release option to your product please.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the info. I like the Rekgen style better too. Didn’t know you was a Yt’er, I’ll check your channel out. Not a good look for Rokblokz to send a product with missing components. If Rekgen is listening, add the quick-release option to your product please.
Yeah after the amount I paid for those Rokblokz just for front flaps I wasn't happy that I had to run to the hardware store and pick up bolts. I even emailed them about with no response. Oh well.

Part of the reason I went with the Rekgens this time around. Plus like I said I do like the way they look better.

Sponsored

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah after the amount I paid for those Rokblokz just for front flaps I wasn't happy that I had to run to the hardware store and pick up bolts. I even emailed them about with no response. Oh well.

Part of the reason I went with the Rekgens this time around. Plus like I said I do like the way they look better.
Are you running the XLs in front on your red 2DR?

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went with Rekgen XL for front with the Black Friday sale. Just waiting on my bronco now to install them.
Nice. I wish I was able to wait for the black Friday sale myself but I needed to get them on ASAP. Especially having a stone driveway. Those Good Years pick up every little stone and toss them onto the body.

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice. I wish I was able to wait for the black Friday sale myself but I needed to get them on ASAP. Especially having a stone driveway. Those Good Years pick up every little stone and toss them onto the body.
Yea understandable, I want to put them as soon as I take delivery for that reason.
Sponsored