Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDC13274-23A0-4E94-88CB-D8245407460A.jpeg

This is before I installed the Havoc trail crawler steps.

After with steps

3AB8988C-5E52-4685-90F0-5F61EAA7151E.jpeg
How do you like the Havoc sliders? Do you feel confident they will protect your rig?
Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Details/pics or it never happened šŸ˜œ
I'll take pics of mine tomorrow for you. Just did front only. Nice low profile but perfect coverage

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do you like the Havoc sliders? Do you feel confident they will protect your rig?
So far so good. I love how they look. They seem to be well built. As far as my confidence in protection, Iā€™m not sure. They use the same screw holes to mount as the stock rails and steps. The brackets are welded to the step so I think thatā€™s a plus. Im not planning on rock crawling, so I didnā€™t put much stock in that when I was purchasing. Iā€™ll be doing more light trails and sand dunes. I didnā€™t see much reviews on these when it came to them being a rock rail or slider.

SquatchErik

Wildtrak
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty Limited CRD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great pics and your Bronco looks nice with those. Saw your pics and am buying same mud flaps and rail as yours for my 2022 Wildtrak w/Sas

Sponsored

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Mud flaps for Sasquatch? 3688B6DD-B9C7-467D-9537-11E352FA8CAC

This is before I installed the Havoc trail crawler steps.

After with steps

How are the Rekgens holding up? Any rust on the included installation hardware or all good in the wet weather?

Nickhick

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 xtr, vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™ve got weathertechs on the front only, as well, and theyā€™ve worked great. Got a huge chip on my Bronco on day #2 of having it and havenā€™t had any issues since I installed. A little touch up paint on hand also helps lol
Mudflaps = peace of mind. No more door chip worries. Didn't want them really but now I love them. Got the weathertechs also and they don't look bad imo

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mudflaps = peace of mind. No more door chip worries. Didn't want them really but now I love them. Got the weathertechs also and they don't look bad imo
Yep, I'm in the exact same situation (Weathertech). I didn't like the look of mudflaps, but the first time I got it all muddy and could still open the door without ending up with mud on my hands, that right there made it worth it to me.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have been looking for MONTHS lol. I will be literally installing my front mud flaps at the dealership before I pull out of the parking lot! I ultimately went with Rekgen due to price and material and ease of installation. I was leaning towards Rokblokz at first but missed their sale and caught Rekgens 20% off for front and rear. I'm not a fan of the generic hard mudflaps on Amazon or sold with different brand names. I've had those types on other cards and was always worried about them breaking off during a car wash or going over obstacles. The weather tech has a little gap and I've seen some spray on cars with those mud flaps mounted, even though its a great price I passed on those as well.

Rekgen looks like a great install for the rear as well until I swap out the Wildtraks rear plastic bumper for a steel rear bumper then I'll either go without rear flaps or will have to look at other options, my OCD will probably come into play running with only fronts so, I'll have to look for a solution at that crossroad lol

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are those pinch weld covers on your rig? Didn't know you could mount them if you have sliders or steps as well? If so which brand did you go with?

Sponsored

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How are the Rekgens holding up? Any rust on the included installation hardware or all good in the wet weather?
So far so good. Itā€™s only been about 3 weeks but Iā€™ve Been threw a few rain and snow days. I like that they just blend it with my steps and fenders that you donā€™t really notice them.

Ford Bronco Mud flaps for Sasquatch? 2EA8BA49-3A00-4325-83E6-EE0D97DD7F3E

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make your own custom flaps
And safe some money šŸ’°

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So far so good. Itā€™s only been about 3 weeks but Iā€™ve Been threw a few rain and snow days. I like that they just blend it with my steps and fenders that you donā€™t really notice them.

Ford Bronco Mud flaps for Sasquatch? 2EA8BA49-3A00-4325-83E6-EE0D97DD7F3E
You need to get a little mud on those things!
L7lOUIm.jpg

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the gatorbacks too. Love them especially since you can remove the flap easily when I go wheeling. One thing to pay attention to is that the bolts that came with the set are just black oxide so mine are already starting to rust. Iā€™m about to go through and replace them all soon.
That's pretty sad for almost $1000, about the most expensive flaps on the planet.