Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the Rekgen mudflaps. Extra long on the front. They were easy to install. They shipped missing some hardware, but with one email the company overnighted the parts to me. So far I have zero complaints and no rock chips.

Ford Bronco Mud Flaps for Sasquatch? 20211230_133651
Are those the universal ones or the Bronco specific? Have you had any rock chips?

SWLABRONCO

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are those the universal ones or the Bronco specific? Have you had any rock chips?
They are Bronco specific, and I haven't gotten any rock chips on the sides. Got plenty on the front edge of the hood though. Invest in touch up paint, PPF, or a bug deflector for the front, because the hood get torn up pretty fast. Especially when you have a great wife that likes to tailgate people. 🤦‍♂️

WildTrak23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 FX4 Crew Cab Flame Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with the Mabett set. NO drilling easy installation.
Ford Bronco Mud Flaps for Sasquatch? 18C98605-A971-4CB6-82F3-BBEAC212FF6E

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went with Mabett for the front only. I have yet to put them on as I am not a fan of mud flaps in general. I have not even taken the Bronco off road yet after owning it for a year as we barely drive it- 3500 miles on it only. We are planning a trip to the Ga mountains in August and I will put them on for that trip since we will be going down dirt roads and trails.

WildTrak23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 FX4 Crew Cab Flame Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ditto on NOT a fan of mud flaps ither. But Hate rock chips worse than anything. The sound of rocks/gravel flying out is cringe worthy. My jobsite has nothing but crushed rock lots and roads. It was a necessary accessory.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They are Bronco specific, and I haven't gotten any rock chips on the sides. Got plenty on the front edge of the hood though. Invest in touch up paint, PPF, or a bug deflector for the front, because the hood get torn up pretty fast. Especially when you have a great wife that likes to tailgate people. 🤦‍♂️
I already purchased the merica flaps and pick up my Bronco tomorrow, I just haven't seen anyone else who had them. Thanks for the info! I have been looking at a hood deflector, but after what you said I might pull the trigger quicker on that.

Skeld

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone have a side view of the Mabett/IAG flaps with OEM steps on the front? Wondering if they get pushed forward like the Weathertechs do.

KurtHu

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Azure Grey Wildtrak 4dr, 2014 Black JKURX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone have a side view of the Mabett/IAG flaps with OEM steps on the front? Wondering if they get pushed forward like the Weathertechs do.
This install video shows them with the OEM side steps:

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the flush look of the Rekgen front flaps, but like the quick removal option of the Rokblokz front flaps. I am going to purchase the Rokblokz XL. I am hoping they run a sale in the next 30 days.

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After looking at all the suggestions I decided to try the WeatherTech. A combination of price and their reputation were the persuading factors. That and they offer a Sasquatch specific option.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I think any of them would work.
You are going to be disappointed with the weathertech. They leave a gap between the flare and the fender.
Not one person suggested these in this thread.
Honestly westhertech has not really stepped up for Bronco accessories.
IAG
Mabett
Gatorback
Rekgen are all better

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered Bronco mud flaps from Ford without realizing that they do not fit the wider fender flares of the Sasquatch package. As nearly as I can determine from the rather poor installation instructions Ford included (diagrams only) these mud flaps are intended to clip onto the fender flares. Sadly they do not fit the wider flares I have.

So, back to the drawing board.

I would like to hear recommendations for mud flaps that fit a Sasquatch and do not cost an arm and a leg. Thanks in advance.

On a more positive note I got the chance to visit with the service department about ordering the steel bash plate that I should have gotten with my modular bumper. They took pictures of the plastic plate and VIN and told me they'll call when it comes in.

I also got my steps
Ford Bronco Mud Flaps for Sasquatch? DA12D451-F025-4A49-8B43-ADD62116737D
and strap handles installed today.

Ford Bronco Mud Flaps for Sasquatch? DA12D451-F025-4A49-8B43-ADD62116737D
These are the ones I ordered for '22 Badlans w/Squatch. I only bought the fronts. They work really well.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1152749955/bro-flaps-sasquatch-mudflaps-splash

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put these husky universal mud flaps on using the hardware from some broflaps. These have the coverage I wanted.

OP
OP
TX-Dennis

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are going to be disappointed with the weathertech. They leave a gap between the flare and the fender.
Not one person suggested these in this thread.
Honestly westhertech has not really stepped up for Bronco accessories.
IAG
Mabett
Gatorback
Rekgen are all better
Well, actually one person did recommend them. I have to say after a few days with the Weather Tech I no longer hear any rocks hitting the doors or even the steps for that matter. Previously I heard one hit about every other day.

The gap was a concern at first glance, but I realized that if a rock was going out through that gap it wasn't going to hit the doors anyway.

Color me satisfied.
Sponsored