Sponsored

Multiple Reservations with Single Order Intent (Poll)

How many Bronco's did you put orders in for when only intending to order one?

• Total voters

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What started out as a single reservation became 2. The first email confirmation came with Big Bend instead of the Outer Banks and I didn’t trust the system, nor the claimed ability to change styles. Immediately reserved the 2nd. A week later when the FAQ page changed about changing dealers, I started a 2nd account and spread 2 Badlands reservations to 2 different dealerships in hopes to avoid ADMs. If I could afford (and hide from wife) the second Bronco, I’d do it!
So you’ll have three that will drop off? I love news like this!
Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So you’ll have three that will drop off? I love news like this!
Correct. Not trying to be an ass, just trying to cover it.

Ron Scarboro

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Bronco Owner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just put in a second today as I got a "less than fuzzy" answer regarding markups on my reservation. Chose a dealer on the list with a N for ADM.

I'll only purchase one.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just want to say that you have your opinion, I have mine. I feel like you are just stiring the pot and had a nice little reply written up, bet decided I wasn't going to go that route. I will respond one last time to you regarding this, then I may just become a viewer of the site as I appreciate all of the people on here, but am over the people who take things out of context and turn them into an argument.
Yikes! You have taken this in a way I did not intend. Please note that the first thing I posted was I found your poll interesting. It’s your thread, I’ll bow out and not post again.

Sponsored
OP
OP
edgeflyer

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yikes! You have taken this in a way I did not intend. Please note that the first thing I posted was I found your poll interesting. It’s your thread, I’ll bow out and not post again.
If that is the case, I apologize.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel pretty confident Ford has a much closer idea of how many reservations they have than some think. They may not know exactly how many will cancel, but with historical data and the fact they can see how many reservations are placed and how many duplicates can come very close to an accurate number.

comfour

Big Bend
First Name
cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved the Base on the 14th, i wasn't sure if they would let me changed it to Big Bend to get the mid package so i reserved a Big Bend on the 19th to be safe. I only plan on getting one.

tarantularock

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / future Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We optioned to order 2 And might keep both 50/50
Sponsored