no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Decided to risk it and add the HD modular front bumper to my order last week. Even though I didn’t violate any of the published categories that should trigger a change (i.e. number of doors, trim level, equipment package or 4x4 system), my overall price immediately jumped to the MY 22.5 price increase.

Anyone else have a similar experience changing your order after the March 7 cutoff?
Sponsored

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Decided to risk it and add the HD modular front bumper to my order last week. Even though I didn’t violate any of the published categories that should trigger a change (i.e. number of doors, trim level, equipment package or 4x4 system), my overall price immediately jumped to the MY 22.5 price increase.

Anyone else have a similar experience changing your order after the March 7 cutoff?
Happens to everyone. Your sticker is going to show current pricing, as does your build sheet if they make a change. You’re still locked into the original pricing for your build if they didn’t change trim, door numbers, 4x4 system, or interior package

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happens to everyone. Your sticker is going to show current pricing, as does your build sheet if they make a change. You’re still locked into the original pricing for your build if they didn’t change trim, door numbers, 4x4 system, or interior package
This is correct.

OP
OP
no Bronco yet

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Excellent news, thanks! I get the impression I’m the first with my dealer to make such a change, so they don’t seem to be aware of how that works. Is there something they’ll have to do on their end to correct it (provided I still get scheduled as a MY 2022)?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent news, thanks! I get the impression I’m the first with my dealer to make such a change, so they don’t seem to be aware of how that works. Is there something they’ll have to do on their end to correct it (provided I still get scheduled as a MY 2022)?
After the vehicle arrives, the dealer is suppose to honor the originally agreed upon pricing… whatever that is… could be MSRP, could be less or more, doesn’t really matter. The point is, they shouldn’t raise their price because Ford increased the prices mid-year. (Hopefully you got a written agreement.)

Once the Bronco is sold to you, the dealer should report the vehicle as sold in VINCENT, and then they will get a rebate back from Ford to cover their invoice cost increase due to the mid-year price increases as long as the Bronco is sold to the original order holder.

Sponsored
OP
OP
no Bronco yet

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cool, thanks! Will keep that in my back pocket. What does VINCENT stand for?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tell me about it. I finally said F-it...and called my dealer to ADD towing back on (So I don't have to deal with all this 7 wire BS)

My backdoor link price jumped like $3k!!!

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I requested a color change and it went up $1,500!
Sponsored