First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 f250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some of us float between here and the other board. Running joke...
Oh looks like I did! So when I signed up and was approved when making a thread, the website puts you to some locked thread to read the rules but there is no way to navigate away so its confusing if I've posted or not. Looks like I posted twice. Mods should know the way its setup now is weird. Probably why you have a lot of " daily double" posts...
Sponsored

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh looks like I did! So when I signed up and was approved when making a thread, the website puts you to some locked thread to read the rules but there is no way to navigate away so its confusing if I've posted or not. Looks like I posted twice. Mods should know the way its setup now is weird. Probably have a lot of double posts from new users because of that.
Yeah, kind of strange over there. Even replies are delayed for a while so that they can be sanitized I guess. I understand because I am the Admin of 3 other unrelated to here boards. Each has their own culture...

Keith23

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered at dealer 1/19/22, had a build week of 2/28, 3/14, 3/28, and 4/18. Spoke to dealer today and he said my price is protected with regards to the increase.

big bend, automatic, soft top, mid package, cactus

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered at dealer 1/19/22, had a build week of 2/28, 3/14, 3/28, and 4/18. Spoke to dealer today and he said my price is protected with regards to the increase.

big bend, automatic, soft top, mid package, cactus
I don't know how. Ford's price protection comes in the way of a rebate. So unless they've increased those amounts, it's not going to cover the increase in base prices.

For example My price protection is $695, yet my Bronco just went up $1,700. There's nothing from Ford that's going to eat that $1,700 so I'm going to have to pay it.

Lonescout

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Once your order gets pulled .. that is the price you pay. So if you get scheduled tomorrow and you don't see it for 8 months you do not pay the price 8 months from now. You pay the price when it gets scheduled and not when it gets delivered.
Actually Ford's FAQ website says, if you are not part of the March 2021 price protection, that you won't be subject to mid model year increases, unless after your order you then go and "...changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 7, 2022, may result in increased vehicle prices"...

I ordered beginning of Feb 2022, had upgraded wheels subsequently removed, and the new breakdown they sent of my order today shows higher pricing, so I'm asking them why that is if Ford says that is not supposed to happen.

Sponsored

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Search you tube for "bronco price increases", you'll find a video from Long McArthur Ford. It explains the price increases. I ordered mine the first day 2022 orders were open, Oct. 2022. I added the HOSS 3.0 today so my new invoice shows the new pricing , a $2000 increase in base price. From what I understand, upon delivery and payment, I should receive $2000 off the new MSRP /INVOICE, provided I haven't changed the model, number of doors, package, etc. The dealership is reimbursed that amount from Ford Motor Company within 45 days.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Actually Ford's FAQ website says, if you are not part of the March 2021 price protection, that you won't be subject to mid model year increases, unless after your order you then go and "...changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 7, 2022, may result in increased vehicle prices"...

I ordered beginning of Feb 2022, had upgraded wheels subsequently removed, and the new breakdown they sent of my order today shows higher pricing, so I'm asking them why that is if Ford says that is not supposed to happen.
Search you tube for "bronco price increases", you'll find a video from Long McArthur Ford. It explains the price increases. I ordered mine the first day 2022 orders were open, Oct. 2022. I added the HOSS 3.0 today so my new invoice shows the new pricing , a $2000 increase in base price. From what I understand, upon delivery and payment, I should receive $2000 off the new MSRP /INVOICE, provided I haven't changed the model, number of doors, package, etc. The dealership is reimbursed that amount from Ford Motor Company within 45 days.
I believe any updates to an order after March 7th will trigger current pricing like tater says. I believe/hope that Ford will issue certificates if you only change an option and not series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system.

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my Bronco's price?
Changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to reflect new mid-year price levels. Make sure your order is configured properly prior to the March 7, 2022 cut-off. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, your new 2023 order will reflect 2023 MY price levels. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe any updates to an order after March 7th will trigger current pricing like tater says. I believe/hope that Ford will issue certificates if you only change an option and not series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system.

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my Bronco's price?
Changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to reflect new mid-year price levels. Make sure your order is configured properly prior to the March 7, 2022 cut-off. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, your new 2023 order will reflect 2023 MY price levels. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
None of this matters if your 2022 does not get built, no matter when you ordered it. If you get pushed to 2023 at no fault of your own, you are paying the higher price according to the last sentence.

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed, let's hope they can take care of the 22's.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

None of this matters if your 2022 does not get built, no matter when you ordered it. If you get pushed to 2023 at no fault of your own, you are paying the higher price according to the last sentence.
Yes sounds like it if you didn’t have a reservation or order before 3/19:21
Sponsored