MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great point, I do not think there will be a price increase before the MY23. However, I would not be surprised if there is a price increase for the MY23. The price increases are directly related to inflation as a result of supply and demand. Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end!
Sponsored

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I already told the wife. If mine comes and they pull the old surprise it's X amount more I'm out. I have a purchase agreement but at that point they can shove it and I will find something else. Enough is enough. Try explaining to a customer oh yea I know it's a 21 but it costs as much as that 23 sitting next to it. Sorry scooter that's not how it works.

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All my excitement starting to turn in to anger, you supposed to feel happy and satisfied when you get something you have been waiting for months and now it seems like after all I don’t have to have it. Disappointing…..

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I already told the wife. If mine comes and they pull the old surprise it's X amount more I'm out. I have a purchase agreement but at that point they can shove it and I will find something else. Enough is enough. Try explaining to a customer oh yea I know it's a 21 but it costs as much as that 23 sitting next to it. Sorry scooter that's not how it works.
It’s going to be real hard for Ford to sell me a vehicle if they ask for more money after THEY fucked this up. I found out about the Bronco and ordered mine one month after all their “protection” dates. They already stuck me with a $695 increase on a top that was standard when I ordered, not to mention they cut costs on painted handles etc.
They continue building walk in orders for Broncos within weeks to a month with what they claim are the constraints that I ordered on mine.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Having a July 2020 reservation I thought meant something. Now I am entirely unsure what it means. What was exciting to see before, like a new bronco driving down the road or parked is now a cold reminder of other folks can pick up a Bronco but just not me. It’s confusing and frustrating. Why is this so hard to just do the right thing? Will they protect my pricing on the model and the also protect the pricing on options I ordered? At this point what are my options? Can I convert my reservation to a Lightning order?

Sponsored

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With all that’s happened, I’m shocked earlier reservation holders keep hanging on. Y’all are all just getting dragged at this point. Let go. Keep what you have or buy an alternative and send pics to @Ford Motor Company to let them see you chose with your wallet. Be strong. Be courageous.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford could just increase the shipping cost and not break their promise on price. 🤷‍♂️

Johnny Bronco CO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7, CJ8, F250, GT350, Demon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does price protection for the 2022 MY mean?
Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing for a similarly equipped vehicle for customers who had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. Customers will be issued a certificate that covers the pricing difference from 2021 MY to 2022 MY for their selected series and door configuration for the vehicle they had reserved or on order as of October 1, 2021.

I’m a day one reservation holder who won’t be protected. I’m ok with that. I reserved a base Sasquatch day one. Last January 2021 it was switched to a 2022 order (still a base). In November ‘21 I contacted dealer and switched to a badlands Sasquatch.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty sure that was covered. You get price protection for your original reservation in the form of a rebate at delivery...

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What does price protection for the 2022 MY mean?
Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing for a similarly equipped vehicle for customers who had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. Customers will be issued a certificate that covers the pricing difference from 2021 MY to 2022 MY for their selected series and door configuration for the vehicle they had reserved or on order as of October 1, 2021.

I’m a day one reservation holder who won’t be protected. I’m ok with that. I reserved a base Sasquatch day one. Last January 2021 it was switched to a 2022 order (still a base). In November ‘21 I contacted dealer and switched to a badlands Sasquatch.
I don’t know how or why you think you are not price protected. You are absolutely protected, for the vehicle you had on order at the time of cutoff. If you changed your order, you still get the price protection amount you had. It is clearly spelled out.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronck

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t know how or why you think you are not price protected. You are absolutely protected, for the vehicle you had on order at the time of cutoff. If you changed your order, you still get the price protection amount you had. It is clearly spelled out.
Not sure anything is clearly spelled out. May or may not see price increase. If there is an increase, my hope is that they adjust the voucher amounts because they are set with a specific dollar value by trims/ modular bumper.

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
My original order is a base Sasquatch 8/1/2020 with a 3/18/21 order date. I wanted to change to a non Sasquatch badlands last month. The dealer that I'm working with said they will hit me with an ADM because of a change of model and the original model is only price protected, so I am told. Now I am stuck with a base unless I pay ADM. My only hope to change my order, at this point, is to win a golden ticket for the everglades. Just not sure what to do anymore.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Having a July 2020 reservation I thought meant something. Now I am entirely unsure what it means. What was exciting to see before, like a new bronco driving down the road or parked is now a cold reminder of other folks can pick up a Bronco but just not me. It’s confusing and frustrating. Why is this so hard to just do the right thing? Will they protect my pricing on the model and the also protect the pricing on options I ordered? At this point what are my options? Can I convert my reservation to a Lightning order?
It was suppose to mean something. But really doesn't mean anything at all. Yesterday, in a 118 mile round trip to pick up a boat propellor I saw five Broncos, 2 had MIC top and were both SAS. Yet I am a 7-15-2020 reservation holder with no VIN . Only 17% of Broncos being built are 2-door. Doubt I will see mine built this year.

My original order is a base Sasquatch 8/1/2020 with a 3/18/21 order date. I wanted to change to a non Sasquatch badlands last month. The dealer that I'm working with said they will hit me with an ADM because of a change of model and the original model is only price protected, so I am told. Now I am stuck with a base unless I pay ADM. My only hope to change my order, at this point, is to win a golden ticket for the everglades. Just not sure what to do anymore.
I believe your dealer is not being honest. You can change up to the time is pulled to be built. He just wants to charge an ADM.

The stages of Bronco ordering

Excitement
Confusion
Denial
Depression
Anger
Where's my killdozer?
The Excitement is LONG GONE. I keep going back and forth between depression and anger.