First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 f250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I made a reservation last week, I noticed today the MSRP on the base bronco I ordered has gone up almost 1,500 since I ordered it. I asked my dealer and they said when my bronco arrives ( LOL ) it will be whatever the MSRP is at that time. I was really hoping my reservation price was going to be what it was on paper when I ordered.

After some research looks like there is a pricing discount / promise from ford from last year but information on this is kind of all over the place. Then I read this was going to extend into this year. Just curious what to expect. There is a disconnect between dealers and ford customer service. My dealer said ford customer service keep telling their customers false information. I'd like to just have my ducks in a row so I am not taken advantage of.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made a reservation last week, I noticed today the MSRP on the base bronco I ordered has gone up almost 1,500 since I ordered it. I asked my dealer and they said when my bronco arrives ( LOL ) it will be whatever the MSRP is at that time. I was really hoping my reservation price was going to be what it was on paper when I ordered.

After some research looks like there is a pricing discount / promise from ford from last year but information on this is kind of all over the place. Then I read this was going to extend into this year. Just curious what to expect. There is a disconnect between dealers and ford customer service. My dealer said ford customer service keep telling their customers false information. I'd like to just have my ducks in a row so I am not taken advantage of.
You get nothing...that discount is for old reservation holders that had orders in 2021 that went unscheduled. Your MSRP is what it is when it gets built.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Once your order gets pulled .. that is the price you pay. So if you get scheduled tomorrow and you don't see it for 8 months you do not pay the price 8 months from now. You pay the price when it gets scheduled and not when it gets delivered.

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have an order from 2/19/22 that was pulled on Monday 2/21/22. I talked to my dealer this morning and they said my price will be the price it was on my order sheet on 2/21/22, and if the MSRP is higher I'll have a private cash offer from ford, so I'm going with what my dealer said.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

Which dealer

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have an order from 2/19/22 that was pulled on Monday 2/21/22. I talked to my dealer this morning and they said my price will be the price it was on my order sheet on 2/21/22, and if the MSRP is higher I'll have a private cash offer from ford, so I'm going with what my dealer said.
You got pulled 3 days after ordering?

OP
OP

yyyames

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 f250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once your order gets pulled .. that is the price you pay. So if you get scheduled tomorrow and you don't see it for 8 months you do not pay the price 8 months from now. You pay the price when it gets scheduled and not when it gets delivered.
What does "pulled" mean? Is that when you get a build date? Guy below says he was "pulled" 3 days after ordering which is weird. Sorry if thats stupid I am not in the loop with all the bronco drama after canceling my first res.

OP
OP

yyyames

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 f250
Your Bronco Model
Base
You get nothing...that discount is for old reservation holders that had orders in 2021 that went unscheduled. Your MSRP is what it is when it gets built.
Makes sense thanks. Hopefully I can get a bronco before the economy collapses.

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered on a Saturday, I received notification from ford of my order on Monday. My order is In the system. Sorry for the confusing language, I don’t have a build date and don’t expect to see that soon.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Pulled means pulled from the order banks.

If your order has been submitted to Ford, it goes to the order bank. Ford will occasionally go into the order bank and pull out orders to be scheduled for production. If you get scheduled then you get a VIN and you will also get a build week. Build weeks always start on a Monday. And when that build week gets closer, you will be assigned a build day. Some will refer to the build day as your blend date. This means all the parts (body, frame, engine/driveline) that make up your Bronco gets blended together to produce a vehicle. For example, my build week was 2/21 (monday) and my blend date is 2/23 (today).

Also, 7 days before your blend date you will see your window sticker online. Here's my window sticker which appeared last wed >> https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMEE5DP3NLA92184 ... notice the blend date at the top of the window sticker.

BTW, scheduling always happens on Thursday BUT not every Thursday. There is a scheduling event tomorrow >> https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/⏱-bronco-scheduling-next-week-2-21-for-build-weeks-4-4-through-5-2.37228/

What does "pulled" mean? Is that when you get a build date? Guy below says he was "pulled" 3 days after ordering which is weird. Sorry if thats stupid I am not in the loop with all the bronco drama after canceling my first res.

Sponsored
OP
OP

yyyames

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 f250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered on a Saturday, I received notification from ford of my order on Monday. My order is In the system. Sorry for the confusing language, I don’t have a build date and don’t expect to see that soon.
Oh yeah my order was in the system the day I ordered it. We are in for a long wait. But maybe not. Either way I'd rather wait than have one thats sitting in a lot waiting for chips.

OP
OP

yyyames

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 f250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pulled means pulled from the order banks.

If your order has been submitted to Ford, it goes to the order bank. Ford will occasionally go into the order bank and pull out orders to be scheduled for production. If you get scheduled then you get a VIN and you will also get a build week. Build weeks always start on a Monday. And when that build week gets closer, you will be assigned a build day. Some will refer to the build day as your blend date. This means all the parts (body, frame, engine/driveline) that make up your Bronco gets blended together to produce a vehicle. For example, my build week was 2/21 (monday) and my blend date is 2/23 (today).

Also, 7 days before your blend date you will see your window sticker online. Here's my window sticker which appeared last wed >> https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMEE5DP3NLA92184 ... notice the blend date at the top of the window sticker.

BTW, scheduling always happens on Thursday BUT not every Thursday. There is a scheduling event tomorrow >> https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/⏱-bronco-scheduling-next-week-2-21-for-build-weeks-4-4-through-5-2.37228/
Great information thank you!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

There it is!!! @ResidualGenius The Daily Double!!!