First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak, ‘22 Tundra TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love the fact that you still have your temp tags. A few years ago we took a buddy’s Trailhawk from the dealership straight to Moab. It did great until about three weeks later when it unexplainably came out of gear while parked on his 15 degree, 200 yard long driveway…. Very luckily, no one was hurt. Well, except maybe the Stellantis rep that denied the warranty claim because “the parking brake was not engaged”.

Anyway, good luck with stopping smoking. It will be the best gift you’ll ever give yourself.
Sponsored

BroncoNext

Heritage
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon daily driver, ‘78 CJ for fun
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Nice! I’m headed to Jericho in October. Headed to Gunstock in August. Any trails in the lower part of the state worth checking out?

Definitely going with a much more experienced crew up to Jericho - glad to know there are some green trails too.
Most of southern NH is gated and inaccessible. Booo…
https://where2wheel.com/about-w2w/w...ire-jeep-trails-ohv-and-4x4-trails-in-nh.html
Sadly the most southern little trail in Pelham which was close by to me is now gated just in the last year.

OP
OP
BlueWaffle

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Most of southern NH is gated and inaccessible. Booo…
https://where2wheel.com/about-w2w/w...ire-jeep-trails-ohv-and-4x4-trails-in-nh.html
Sadly the most southern little trail in Pelham which was close by to me is now gated just in the last year.

We northeasterners really get the short end of the stick when it comes to accessing 'wheelable' land in a legal manner.. it's only going to get worse too.. sadly.

I'd have a lot of fun living out west... but I can't bring myself to move that far from my family and friends.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Little wheelin video from Sunday, took a trip to jericho mt state park in Berlin NH..

Went last year with the Ranger, and only got to about half of their green trails. Got to do the other half of the green trails this time.. and it's probably a good thing I didn't have the time to try them in the truck last year lol.. much gnarlier.

Also relatively sure we ended up on some blacks on accident... certainly ended the day with some bumps & scrapes! Skidplates are higher on the list of must-haves now for sure.

The only thing about the ranger that I miss off road is the rear locker, even though it makes certain things too easy. If I had a locker... I wouldn't of had so many pucker moments when I was inches away from body damage... but then that wouldn't of been as exciting of a trip... so... 🤷‍♀️

Enjoy!
Lockers are a big thing now, especially because rear and even front are easily available OEM equipped these days. The way some talk, you'd think you can't hop a curb without a locker. How did myself and all the folks off-roading without them back in the day survive? ;)

Recently I was watching some other videos with several Broncos in the mix, and found myself forwarding through the built up and Sas equiped vehicle segments, where the owners in some cases could have been asleep at the wheel. The guys driving the less built rigs, seeing how they chose a line and worked their way along the trail, was frankly more interesting to watch.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We northeasterners really get the short end of the stick when it comes to accessing 'wheelable' land in a legal manner.. it's only going to get worse too.. sadly.
I live in Dallas, you'd think we'd have a lot nearby, but not really.
Sponsored