BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Little wheelin video from Sunday, took a trip to jericho mt state park in Berlin NH..

Went last year with the Ranger, and only got to about half of their green trails. Got to do the other half of the green trails this time.. and it's probably a good thing I didn't have the time to try them in the truck last year lol.. much gnarlier.

Also relatively sure we ended up on some blacks on accident... certainly ended the day with some bumps & scrapes! Skidplates are higher on the list of must-haves now for sure.

The only thing about the ranger that I miss off road is the rear locker, even though it makes certain things too easy. If I had a locker... I wouldn't of had so many pucker moments when I was inches away from body damage... but then that wouldn't of been as exciting of a trip... so... 🤷‍♀️

Enjoy!
Sponsored

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
looks like fun. By the way, quit smoking. I am tired of seeing COPD exacerbations at work. Unless you like being tethered to O2 in your later years, getting frequent pneumonia, and the feeling of suffocation.

Sponsored

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you really not afford just one more wheel?

Wheeling one handed with cigarette hanging out the window....
Ford Bronco My Bronco gets banged around rock crawling at Jericho Mt. State Park 4x4 trails, Berlin NH cringe-98c2abfaa1
He couldn't spring for the rear locker either!

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
great video those NH rocks are rough!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't listen to all the naysayers. Keep smoking. I like job security.

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see skid plates in your near future. Especially for your rear diff. That could have ended badly. Too late now to say you should have got the locker(s). If you wanted to make it more exciting then just don't turn the locker on but... with the right driving, you can get many places without lockers. Looks like a fun trail and glad you had a great time!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlueWaffle

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Watching you bang around like that with no skids gave me anxiety haha

Gave Me a touch too lol, hence.. the smoking 😂

I am trying to quit though.. bad idea..
Can you really not afford just one more wheel?

Wheeling one handed with cigarette hanging out the window....
Ford Bronco My Bronco gets banged around rock crawling at Jericho Mt. State Park 4x4 trails, Berlin NH cringe-98c2abfaa1

Can? Or want to?

I'd rather spend 30$ on a spare tire cover and 330$ on gas..

He couldn't spring for the rear locker either!

Bought what I could find and afford within a reasonable mileage from where I live 🤷‍♀️

OP: I like the sound of your exhaust. What muffler/pipe do you have ?
Flowmaster Outlaw Series muffler delete

I see skid plates in your near future. Especially for your rear diff. That could have ended badly. Too late now to say you should have got the locker(s). If you wanted to make it more exciting then just don't turn the locker on but... with the right driving, you can get many places without lockers. Looks like a fun trail and glad you had a great time!

Oh yes.. rear diff and lower link mounts are probably first. It's relatively easy to avoid any "pan-pokers" on the trails we did.. but pan protection is definitely on the list.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To each their own but I never understood the appeal of driving over rocks. I attended an Off Rodeo with an open mind to see if I was missing something. I came away with total reassurance that I have no idea why creeping over a pile of boulders with the potential to damage one’s vehicle is appealing. That said, I do see how hauling butt through a desert or similar terrain would be an absolute blast. Enjoy your Broncos folks.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gave Me a touch too lol, hence.. the smoking 😂

I am trying to quit though.. bad idea..

Can? Or want to?

I'd rather spend 30$ on a spare tire cover and 330$ on gas..

Bought what I could find and afford within a reasonable mileage from where I live 🤷‍♀️

Flowmaster Outlaw Series muffler delete

Oh yes.. rear diff and lower link mounts are probably first. It's relatively easy to avoid any "pan-pokers" on the trails we did.. but pan protection is definitely on the list.
Good for you for being gracious about this.

But WTF people? Why are we ragging on the dude essentially for not having enough money? Dude is getting after it. Don't we want to see people off-roading?

Jackasses said:
LOLOL BRO YOU"RE POOR

Last edited:

Baseaf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What size tire is on the spare? Luckily you have a gas tank skid being a 2 door. Def where I hit my base the most lol

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good for you for being gracious about this.

But WTF people? Why are we ragging on the dude for "not having enough money"? Dude is getting after it. Don't we want to see people off-roading?
this is what they do on here when you talk about money. Everyone is apparently poor in their eyes without actually knowing the person. Classic bronco6g.
Sponsored