First Name
Darrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome! Congrats. From your window sticker it says 6/28 in the bottom margin. Was that gate release? How do people know when “gate release” is?

Also was your tracker up to date with where things were when they happened? I see the delivery was shorter than they said.

Point is it seems people have figured out how to read tea leaves on the sticker vs the tracker. I’m just trying to decipher mine.
I never received a shipped email or a delivered email from Ford. I just checked the tracker and it now says shipped. It also says my Bronco will arrive between July 4th and 10th.
I don’t know how to decipher all that sticker stuff. Guys on here know way more about that stuff than I do!

Sponsored
OP
OP
darrikc

darrikc

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds like neglect. There should be a govt agency or something to take it away from you and give it to a loving family that will take proper care of it.
Trust me, it’s killing me that I’m not there.

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I never received a shipped email or a delivered email from Ford. I just checked the tracker and it now says shipped. It also says my Bronco will arrive between July 4th and 10th.
I don’t know how to decipher all that sticker stuff. Guys on here know way more about that stuff than I do!
Thank you. Congrats on your Bronco. Looks great!!

OP
OP
darrikc

darrikc

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great news,now you can enjoy the Bronco life for the summer!! :cool: mine was built 06/17 and finally says shipped in tracker 07/02 sooo excited!
Based on my experience, I’d say it will show up sooner than expected!!

OP
OP
darrikc

darrikc

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked it up today on the way home from vacation! Wife dropped me and my son off as we passed through town. Drove it straight home and took the top off as she and the kids unloaded the Expedition full of luggage. All five of us loaded up in the new Bronco and cruised around the county until dark. We put about 200 miles on it tonight. Observations:
The ride is really good. Not rough, no drifting.
Little air noise while the top was still on.
Gas mileage was 19.6 for the first 200 miles. I wasn’t super easy on it either.
I’ve owned a couple Rangers with the 2.3 and it’s very comparable. I knew what I was getting and not disappointed.
Steering was tight and responsive.
Seats are comfortable and I love the vinyl.
Back seat was tight with 3 in it, but manageable. Wouldn’t want to drive a long way with three in the back seat though-(Kids are 17,14,10), so not tiny.
My only complaint is the whistling noise from the mirrors. Very loud, like real loud. I adjusted the mirrors in every direction possible, but didn’t help. If I folded the mirrors in or kept my hand on the bottom corner of the mirror, the noise stopped.
All in all, I really like it. Very pleased with the quality. It’s a super neat vehicle!

Ford Bronco My Bronco is at my dealer… A0D5DFD7-678B-430F-9B28-213A582C4AE7

Ford Bronco My Bronco is at my dealer… 321407D7-5173-4768-BD5D-F0637C8125FE

Ford Bronco My Bronco is at my dealer… 3C799702-4E2A-4E89-9111-A8BA701F1472

Ford Bronco My Bronco is at my dealer… AED9890A-FDB8-4F8C-B018-A168274FB506

Last edited:

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jealous. Glad to see someone in Kentucky get theirs. Did you reserve early or just get lucky?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

…..and I’m several hundred miles away on vacation!
To say I’m excited is an understatement. I received my built email a few days before we left on vacation and delivery was scheduled between July 7th and July 13th. I had a weird feeling it would show while we were gone. I’m betting we cut this trip short by a couple days!

My dealer, BF Evans Ford in Livermore Kentucky, is phenomenal. It was unloaded straight off the truck and into the showroom. They didn’t prep it or touch one sticker. The owner told me he wanted me to see it before they did anything in case I wanted any of the stickers, etc. If any of you guys want to see it before I do, it’s in their showroom.

Great looking Bronco!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My only complaint is the whistling noise from the mirrors. Very loud, like real loud. I adjusted the mirrors in every direction possible, but didn’t help.
Uh oh - This is like the third new owner to mention such noise.

OP
OP
darrikc

darrikc

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jealous. Glad to see someone in Kentucky get theirs. Did you reserve early or just get lucky?
I was an early reservation. Also first in my dealer’s allocations. I have a good friend that’s number 2 on their list and he hasn’t received the scheduled for production email yet. For reference, they converted 13 reservations to orders and were allocated 5. I heard since that only 2 of those 5 will get 2021 Broncos. They’re a smaller dealer, but they’re great to deal with. I do a bunch of business with them. Although they’re smaller, they sell a ton of trucks. We’re in rural community, predominantly agriculture. That bodes well for their business!
Sponsored