First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi A5 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer called me (I picked up my bronco a week ago), they were unable to get Ford to deposit my $500.00 order fee into their bank account. So they had Ford refund me the $500.00 (I just checked, Ford did). They now need me to call in to pay the $500.00 that they had credited when they sold me the Bronco last week.... How is Ford so disconnected from their dealership network....
Sponsored

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Odd, my dealer didn’t require a dime in terms of order fee

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer called me (I picked up my bronco a week ago), they were unable to get Ford to deposit my $500.00 order fee into their bank account. So they had Ford refund me the $500.00 (I just checked, Ford did). They now need me to call in to pay the $500.00 that they had credited when they sold me the Bronco last week.... How is Ford so disconnected from their dealership network....
Not sure on the why, but I had to do something similar as my dealership changed owners. The deposit amount is supposed to go towards the amount you pay for the bronco, which is with the dealer. You give your money to Ford, Ford gives it to the dealer and puts it toward your payment. If for whatever reason Ford can't get it to the dealer, the dealer still needs to get that money to go towards the cost of your bronco. Both Ford and the dealer are doing the correct thing. Again, no explanation on why Ford couldn't pay the dealer, it's kinda silly. The dealers are not owned by ford, they are separate entities.

It is silly but nothing mischievous going on.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird because my deposit check was written out to the dealership. No checks were made out to Ford Motor Company.

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this count as "my dealer said..." and thus I should take a drink? Just looking for an excuse to drink at 4:40...

Sponsored

OIB Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Give it to them in 18 months, blame it on constraints. :ROFLMAO:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I made my reservation, it was 100 bucks. Next day my dealer e-mailed to say they require a 500 deposit. So a couple of days later I stopped by to give them the other 400, which I was more than happy to do, and the sales manager looked not to pleased to say, "Yeah, we don't need the other 400. Ford said it was 100 so it will be 100." That was fine by me but I am still waiting for my Bronco. I would love to be in your shoes. At least they made it right AND you got your Bronco. :cautious:
Sponsored