Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think FE counts against allocation???

I was going to drop the brush guard on my Base, dealer felt otherwise....for whatever reason I decided to trust them at their jobs. They had said the build looked to be "clean" at the time and that there was NOTHING in any Ford portal they knew of to say my order would be delayed.
They were right. ....got my email on the first sending after the production shutdown.

If Tow had been available on a Base, I'd have been dropping it also. Probably the two easiest things the aftermarket will CRUSH ...brush guards and a tow hitch and wiring kit.
Hell, Ford has it as an accessory already.
No way would I let either of those hold me up for MONTHS possibly.
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a nearly identical build, but High instead of Mid. I got my VIN immediately after adding towing. So who knows. However, my timestamp is quite aways ahead of yours and I still got pushed to the week of 7/19.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, I wish Ford would send an email letting you know what the constraints were holding up your particular build so you could decide to keep them and wait, or drop them in lieu if getting your vehicle faster.

I imagine vague emails and rumors are causing most of the frustration felt by their customers at the moment.
The issue with that, is by sending that email to thousands of customers, I guarantee Ford would see a drastic shift in builds. Which would turn a non-constrained part into a constrained one due to the quick, drastic shift in builds.

Although I hear what you’re saying, I think it would just move the problem around vs. actually solving it.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree...I dropped the tow package on my first day FE last week, and just like that my build is being previewed this week for my dealers 1 allocation.
I didnt think FE could have the tow package to begin with?

Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel the same way and I ordered the same as you in a two door. Did you get a two door? Or four door with soft top?
I also have a 2 door coming.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone shopped tow package parts for other vehicles lately and seen delays?

If Ford can't get their hands on it fast enough, is anyone else able to do so, especially parts that will eventually mate to the bronco when the tidal wave of orders rolls in to the Ford parts counter and aftermarket companies from people who dropped it for now but still want it?
Sponsored