First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tundra, 15 Jeep Jk
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey. Is this supposed to be a charge on the New bronco, or did I read somewhere that it’s now a standard feature on all broncos?

Thsnks
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
For MY24 they are pre-wiring some of the harness from the front to the rear, and it becomes a plug and play dealer install, instead of a factory install.

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For MY24 they are pre-wiring some of the harness from the front to the rear, and it becomes a plug and play dealer install, instead of a factory install.
My pending 2024 window sticker shows that too, the package is Dealer Installed Option. I'm pretty sure that I remember reading that the harness is from the factory on all builds, like you say.

Happycampinman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m curious. What are you towing that you feel you need the tow package option? The only reason I’m asking is because I have never looked at my Bronco as a tow vehicle.

OP
OP
Bronco-eer

Bronco-eer

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tundra, 15 Jeep Jk
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guess I worded this wrong. Not towing anything. Should I be paying 500$ for the tow package. When I signed up it was a factory option for 500$. Is it now included in the price and I don’t need to pay 500$?

Sponsored

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess I worded this wrong. Not towing anything. Should I be paying 500$ for the tow package. When I signed up it was a factory option for 500$. Is it now included in the price and I don’t need to pay 500$?
I only recently picked up on a custom order that someone dropped that has that dealer option on it, I guess Ford builds only recently changed and there's lots of before-and-after search results. If I can weed through the thicket I'll let you know (y)

AZBronc24

Heritage
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram, 2010 Camaro,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Interesting, I wonder what the issue has been going back and forth between factory installed, then dealer installed, etc and then the cost of it included or not?

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I just picked up a stock Everglades today. The wiring is in and ready for plug/tow.

If you have a Bronco with a tow package it’s time to buy a raft and trailer. Problem solved.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you have a $500 tow option on your sticker, your dealer should have installed it, for nothing (since you've paid for it). If it's not on there, you at least have a harness to the rear of the vehicle that wasn't standard until MY24. If you don't plan on towing anything but want a receiver for a rear rack or something, the Curt receiver for around $100 is the way to go, takes 5-10 minutes to install.
Sponsored