Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My only complaint with Archtype Racing is that I am excitedly waiting for my fender badges. I did get an email saying something along the lines of, we haven't forgotten about you but its still gonna be awhile.

I wish lead times weren't so long . . . I wish I had a tree in my backyard that grew $100 bills. This is, unfortunately sometimes how things work. I own a medical clinic, you would not believe the lead times on things like exam gloves and band-aids (used to be days, now its weeks), NOT to even mention medication availability (I hope that you don't take Adderall). Everything is taking longer to make, then package, then ship . . . it is the way of the world these days.

I am looking forward to my fender script, I just hope it gets here before father's day! :)
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does their stuff take quite a while to ship out…yes, are they up front about it…yes, have I placed 3 separate orders for 3 separate items…yes, Why…because their products are the sh**!!!! Oh yeah, have all items been delivered…Absolutely!!
I will save time typing. I have also placed 3 orders. The rest of my comments are the same as HeliPilot. The quality of their products is top notch. I am sorry that you had a bad experience but commodity issues have persisted in all aspects of our lives much longer that I ever anticipated

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saucy Goodness Delivered!

tempImagesm1hOl.png

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I’ve ordered a few items from them. Yes it was a bit of a wait and they said that going in but I can assure you, there isn’t any better quality on the face of the earth and their products are second to none. I’m proud to have their stuff on my Bronco.

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I’ve ordered a few items from them. Yes it was a bit of a wait and they said that going in but I can assure you, there isn’t any better quality on the face of the earth and their products are second to none. I’m proud to have their stuff on my Bronco.
Just got mine...
Ford Bronco My experience dealing with Archetype Racing 20230401_153539

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was it worth the wait?
I believe so...they are really high quality. They are thicker than the other ones I had bought before Ford shut them down, and I decided to wait this one out because I wouldn't be surprised if Ford does another cease and desist letter. It was a PITA to remove the adhesive from the fenders after the easy removal of the old badges with dental floss, and I highly recommend Goo Gone (safe for clear coat) or a 3m adhesive removing wheel if you want to save some time. These are contoured to fit our fenders, and using the blue tape placement technique they were easy to get straight. The other ones I had included incorrect instructions...they basically resulted in a slope because the way the instructions advised placement didn't compensate for one letter being taller than the other lower case letters. Anyhow, these are aluminum with a clear over the aluminum letters and a nicely painted background. I was actually someone fortunate for the wait because I had initially decided I wanted the red background, then the orange background, but then during the way they had come out with a black background one and I jumped on that...so waiting isn't always so bad. I didn't get email updates but they were responsive when I inquired about the timeline on delays.

Last edited:

GuyBloomfield

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I expected a long lead time with them. What I did not expect was for them to bill me instantly. I thought they would bill as they shipped, or maybe as they were going into production. Instead they've had my money for 3.5 months while I sit waiting and wondering if they're still in business.

Also annoyed that there is no phone number to contact them on. Emailed them, and got a marketing email in response with no information about my order

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I expected a long lead time with them. What I did not expect was for them to bill me instantly. I thought they would bill as they shipped, or maybe as they were going into production. Instead they've had my money for 3.5 months while I sit waiting and wondering if they're still in business.

Also annoyed that there is no phone number to contact them on. Emailed them, and got a marketing email in response with no information about my order
I was bummed that they respond only via email and that they didn't update me unless I asked, but I am now used to paying up front for looooong wait time things like Diode Dynamics lights, bumpers, and a bunch of other stuff. Unfortunately it seems to be the new way of doing business these days. I could have been earning interest!

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My experience with this company (and many others) is that they are making custom super high quality products for our Broncos. They are a smaller Pacific NW Company and they are investing in a lot of tech and equipment. All of their products are custom made, brand new products for those of us that want to purchase them. Their primary focus is in high end, very expensive collector-high performance cars....so.....we are lucky to have them producing parts for us. With all due respect....back off with some of the complaints or "we" will be driving vendors like this away from Bronco accessory production. I am proud to have their parts on my Bronco.

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Due to the nature of the business, where I, the owner, am also the CNC programmer, CNC operator the raw material order person, the project manager for the new buildings, the one that orders new equipment and works with our vendors, knower of most things, and the sauce boss, I can't stop to take phone calls that would most likely require me to be sitting in front of my laptop to look up whatever your phone call would be about. It's also pretty loud in here with the machines running. A phone call is not documented. I'd have to take notes and follow up on whatever it is that the phone call was about. It's just not efficient. Email is the easiest, simplest way to conduct business and handle inquiries.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.