Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a BYOD rail from Archetype racing in June of this year and have yet to receive it. I have sent emails every month or 2 to check and get the same response, that basically it's a new product having and they are having delays coming to market.

There website states 6-8 weeks lead time but 5 months is a bit much.

I am curious if anyone else is experiencing these extreme delays.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their stuff ALWAYS takes a long time, longer than quoted.
But I will say this:
They DO come through and when you do get it, it is high quality stuff.
But you will get it.
I played the impatient customer for 2 of his items and in the end, was pleased with it and the wait didn't seem so bad.
Kind of like all of us 1st-day reservists waiting for our Broncos.

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really wanted to order from them too but saw the extremely long wait time. Ended up going with 67 Design rail and its been working flawlessly.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The quality is certainly there. I was one of the first to order and receive a BYOD rail, but I also ordered the 67 designs bronco rail. The Archetype product was certainly sexier, but less functional (limited positions to mount balls, and less bracing) and in my opinion very, very, very, very overpriced for the result.

I love the look of everything they make, but willingly paying that much money for that kind of stuff is a bit wild to me. 67D isn't far off either, which is why I use other arms and balls with their rail as needed.

You're also not the first person I've seen remark about this in the last two weeks. It's a small outfit, you're just gonna have to change your expectations or order something else.

Sponsored
OP
OP

dlnew2

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well, considering i waited almost 3 years to get the Bronco, 5 months isn't that bad.
hopefully they get it shipped soon

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a BYOD rail from Archetype racing in June of this year and have yet to receive it. I have sent emails every month or 2 to check and get the same response, that basically it's a new product having and they are having delays coming to market.

There website states 6-8 weeks lead time but 5 months is a bit much.

I am curious if anyone else is experiencing these extreme delays.
Their products are custom made and it is a smaller company building high quality products. I have been VERY happy with all their products and the service I have received. I found the best way to get a quicker response is to contact them right here through the messaging system. They are on this forum. You will love their products when you get them.

PescadorPirate

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered my magnum steps on August 2. Hoping they get here soon. I thought I received an email about a month or so ago saying my order was in process. Not sure what that meant.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like a lot of the designs and ideas
I do not understand why anyone has to pay a cancellation fee on anything that takes months to build and a waiting list a mile long for the EXACT product. One off? Super custom? Maybe

again, I agreed to, ordered and cancelled. And while comical to me the production times are getting longer, more and more products are being announced. Not sure how that reduces production times, but I periodically peruse the for sale pages and the only way I’ll own any of the products that s if I can get them timely. I didn’t need the bronco and that’s why I ordered 5 of them. Took the first two. And what’s even cooler is the other 3 sold. Not to me… but someone so ford still made money!

imagine, for a minute, you order rims and steps. Then imaging 8 months later your bronco is totaled, or you sell it or you know… life. So you cancel your order and pay the fee…

I have to assume there’s no way THAT happens….

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will say the wait sucks, their products are awesome but their customer service sucks once you have a warranty issue, pretty much have to annoy the living crap out of them to send you a replacement part.
Sponsored