Raptor
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My is sitting waiting to be picked up from a dealership, my question is when you ordered yours, what documentation, or signatures you have to provide to order?

Had a dealer try and pull a fast one and screw me over.

14231.jpeg
Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks great, I have the same color/wheel combination ordered.
Good luck.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks nice. I didn't have to provide anything. I ordered at dealer my reservation was at. Dealer was very straight forward and honest.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have a signed purchase and sale order with the price and dealer fee etc.

OP
OP

Bronco Raptor

Raptor
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for any responses so far.

I actually have an allocation number that came from Ford directly and not dealership

Did any of you have that?

I'm hoping to have this resolved by the middle of the week and you'll find it to be an interesting story

Sponsored

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
if you don't have something they signed saying what and if any markup.... i hope you have a good dealer, but chances are ADM will be added.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for any responses so far.

I actually have an allocation number that came from Ford directly and not dealership

Did any of you have that?

I'm hoping to have this resolved by the middle of the week and you'll find it to be an interesting story
What dealership?

OP
OP

Bronco Raptor

Raptor
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No ADM, deal with set for me to pick up on Wednesday I'm down in Florida dealing with hurricanes.

Once I have possession, I'll tell the story that you'll never believe.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Curious post, also you only became a member yesterday and this is your first "contribution".

OP
OP

Bronco Raptor

Raptor
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
100% correct and that's part of the story

Little backstory that has nothing to do with anything but growing up I had four of the early broncos and how do you get rid of these ads

Currently have a 21 Ford Raptor

Screenshot_20221106-135302.png

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
...?

OP
OP

Bronco Raptor

Raptor
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok, I received my Bronco Raptor today and it was an ordeal.

The backstory is I buy a new Ford super duty every year with the exception of 2020 when I bought a Ford Raptor then I traded it in for a F-350 tremor. I traded the tremor in in early February and bought a 21 Raptor. By the week after buying my Raptor I received an email saying I was eligible to order a Ford Bronco Raptor.

The dealer I had to order through was a dealer that I only bought one truck from ever, normally I deal from one particular dealer in Chicago area. (My fleet vehicles come from Kansas City) I had purchased my 2018 super duty from them. I had placed a reservation with them and my regular dealer for a Bronco. This particular dealer was right down the street from the house I was living it at the time I've sensed moved from Shorewood Illinois down to middle of nowhere Missouri.

The dealer was calling me during the last week of February basically begging me to order the Ford Bronco Raptor and if I did not take possession they would put a 30 to $50,000 ADM on it. At one point I joked saying if I ordered and not take it what would I get back. Got a snarky response out of the GM I didn't care for this guy. I never placed the order I'll repeat this I never placed the order and kind of forgot about it.

Fast forward to early October. I get a phone call from the girl in the office saying my Bronco Raptor is being built that week. Thinking damn it man I don't even know what color it is. I was down in Florida dealing with the hurricanes and what not and really did not have time I asked her to text me. We communicated for the next day or so over text messages she sent me the window sticker.

Last Thursday, I get a call from the dealership saying my Bronco Raptor has been delivered in when would I like to pick it up. At this point here I let the cat out of the bag and ask them who ordered the vehicle in my name, They said they did. The GM is a slimeball I cannot express anymore how much this guy is a dirtbag straight up dirtbag. Lying sneaking do whatever he can to get me not to take the vehicle. It was purely a mistake for the office people to even let me know what was going on that how he ordered a vehicle in my name on my allocation.

He basically tried begging me not to take the vehicle or buy something off off his lot. On my second conversation with him I actually recorded it. We talked on Friday and they offered me $80,000 for my Raptor, They had to sell me the vehicle at sticker price which was about 78,000 . Even joked at one point they would owe me money . He said you'd call me on Saturday with the used car salesman to work out the details at this point I was still in Florida and I was planning on driving back to Kansas City on Sunday arriving Monday .

Monday comes along, I'm approaching Springfield Missouri and I called the dealership ask him what's going on I haven't heard back.

They circle back around and they say this is not my vehicle since I did not order it and I'm calling him a fraud, basically told me never contact them again. What he doesn't realize is that I am a fleet manager and I have about 300 Ford vehicles. I immediately called my contacts at Ford Corp and within minutes they had called him and they had changed he tune. Now bear in mind I have emails and text messages saying this vehicle is mine. We spend a good portion of Monday afternoon going back and forth because now he's trying to lowball me on my Raptor because he does not want me to buy the vehicle. They have the vehicle listed on their website with a $30,000 up charge. I told him there was no need for me to trade in my Raptor and that I would buy the vehicle straight out. They refused to sell me the vehicle straight out. They said I had to do the trade I said I would not do the trade at that ridiculous price.

My Raptor was a 21 with 3200 mi on it and they were trying to offer me $60,000 now at this point. I laughed at him.

The owner of the dealership called me Monday night, myself and him talked He seems to be a decent guy. We broker deal and didn't cost me but a a couple thousand. I immediately left Kansas City about 6:00 and arrived in Chicago about 2:00 a.m., picked up the vehicle at 9:00 this morning Hit the road around 11:00 and it just returning now the Kansas City.

It's been a long 24 hours actually 72 since I've left Sanibel Island down near fort Myers, I hope this makes sense.

On all my orders in the past for my fleet there's always been paperwork, My personal vehicles are usually buy through text messages and never formally to paperwork when I order. The one dealer I normally deal with I've known him for 20 years is always been straight with me. An early October when I told him what was going on he basically said I had the scammer dealer over the barrel. They had to sign my name to my allocation number in order to receive the first round of Raptor Broncos.

PXL_20221109_010617971.jpg

OP
OP

Bronco Raptor

Raptor
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Curious post, also you only became a member yesterday and this is your first "contribution".
I only became a member "yesterday" cuz I just found out last week I would become an owner if that makes sense.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.