Sponsored

My reservation is in the 70's for a dealer getting an allocation in the mid 50's......

MiddleAgeGeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mostly likely a 2022. Sounds like another year before they actually deliver a vehicle to me.... Does that sound about right (jan/feb maybe mar 2022)? Any guesses when we'll start to hear what will be different on the 2022's? I'm hoping for some more interior color choice flexibility if I have to wait longer than I had expected.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mostly likely a 2022. Sounds like another year before they actually deliver a vehicle to me.... Does that sound about right (jan/feb maybe mar 2022)? Any guesses when we'll start to hear what will be different on the 2022's? I'm hoping for some more interior color choice flexibility if I have to wait longer than I had expected.
Possible you could squeeze into 2021. 15 people ahead of you could have order configurations that will delay them long enough you leapfrog them.

No one will truly know how this will all shake out until after ordering. Even then it will still be a dynamic ride until delivery.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I have posted countless of times over the past week.
Ford is expecting a 70% conversion rate (which we all know is high), you now become #49 in line.
20% of whom will opt for MY22 items, so 80% MY21, you know become #39 in line.
Insert typical disclaimer of initial allocation is only an estimate and it does not take into account the other half of the allocation equation, yada, yada, yada and you better get your order ready and submitted.

OP
OP

MiddleAgeGeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As I have posted countless of times over the past week.
Ford is expecting a 70% conversion rate (which we all know is high), you now become #49 in line.
20% of whom will opt for MY22 items, so 80% MY21, you know become #39 in line.
Insert typical disclaimer of initial allocation is only an estimate and it does not take into account the other half of the allocation equation, yada, yada, yada and you better get your order ready and submitted.
Thank you for the reply, this was very helpful.

The dealer is talking with me early next week. He said they are scheduling phone calls in the order of their reservations. He did mention they've had a few cancel or order things that pushed them into 2022.

I didn't think there would be enough people drop or change in the line to push me back into 2021, but your calcs make sense.

I've got one teen with a drivers license and another about to get his, just trying to understand the potential timing.
Sponsored