Sponsored

MY22 changes based on Jun 25 Ford FAQ- OBX interior?

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Considering how few actual '21 models Ford is building, I'd guess they've ordered substantially more of the '21 interiors than they will actually use by December. So, a lot prolly depends on how much volume flexibility is built into their supplier contracts.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calling it now. all interiors stay the same except heritage!
That certainly makes the most sense. Iā€™ll still hold out hope that there will be interior changes, just like I continue to hold out hope that Iā€™ll someday receive a MY 21, 22, and now MY 23 Bronco.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here are some pics of the navy cloth interior. These are in bright factory lights so Iā€™m sure they look much better in person. I think it looks pretty good, especially the different stitching used. If I were getting a white, iconic silver, or carb gray exterior color, Iā€™d probably get the blue cloth. I personally think the blue dash is the best one of all. The silver piece in the middle looks more upscale than the black that all the other dashes have. The roast interior is ok, but the dash doesnā€™t match the seats as well.
Ford Bronco MY22 changes based on Jun 25 Ford FAQ- OBX interior? 1624993734302

Ford Bronco MY22 changes based on Jun 25 Ford FAQ- OBX interior? 1624993756048

Ford Bronco MY22 changes based on Jun 25 Ford FAQ- OBX interior? 1624993794782

Ford Bronco MY22 changes based on Jun 25 Ford FAQ- OBX interior? 1624993817599

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unless they are going to offer a white MIC, they can't do Heritage for 22 with them postponing the white mod top to 23.šŸ˜„

Sponsored

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's what I really think will happen, and is Sad....No Heritage Edition
without a white top the heritage is pointless
Unless they are going to offer a white MIC, they can't do Heritage for 22 with them postponing the white mod top to 23.šŸ˜„
100%
I'd say they would have to scramble to come up with a new special edition, but they will just do what they did with the FE, and "have all the [same] best features" on whatever the '22 limited edition is
Maybe some unique interior. but thats about it.

Whatever it is ...it isn't heritage if you don't have a white top
edited for some grammar

Last edited:

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm assuming MY22 will just be the addition of green paint, the removal of a paint color from MY21, and the Heritage Trim replacing the FE. Thats all folks...
I'd be shocked if they added more interior options or ala carte options since some of the packages seem like big money (5k for the lux package and all I want is the better stereo)

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here are some pics of the navy cloth interior. These are in bright factory lights so Iā€™m sure they look much better in person. I think it looks pretty good, especially the different stitching used. If I were getting a white, iconic silver, or carb gray exterior color, Iā€™d probably get the blue cloth. I personally think the blue dash is the best one of all. The silver piece in the middle looks more upscale than the black that all the other dashes have. The roast interior is ok, but the dash doesnā€™t match the seats as well.

Ford Bronco MY22 changes based on Jun 25 Ford FAQ- OBX interior? 1624995703510

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
IMO - Roast is far and away the best interior currently offered, minus maybe the FE black interior, and i say maybe because they ended up changing the silver dash in the FE black to be a dark grayish molten color, not silver. If I had it my way, roast interior with a black dash surround would take the cake. But alas...

Anyway - i dont see any interior changes for at least two years, and when they do change, I think they will change the material of the dash. Maybe they offer neutral chiclets and grab handles for 2022, but nothing beyond that.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's what I really think will happen, and is Sad....No Heritage Edition
without a white top the heritage
100%
I'd say they have to scramble to come up with a new special edition, but they will just do what they did with the FE, and "have all the [same] best features on whatever the '22 limited edition is
Maybe some unique interior. but thats about it.

Whatever it is ...it isn't heritage if you don't have a white top
Everglades?
Maybe that's the thing we've been seeing under camo with the snorkel.šŸ¤”

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
FoCoBronc

FoCoBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, X3, MDX, Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMO - Roast is far and away the best interior currently offered, minus maybe the FE black interior, and i say maybe because they ended up changing the silver dash in the FE black to be a dark grayish molten color, not silver. If I had it my way, roast interior with a black dash surround would take the cake. But alas...

Anyway - i dont see any interior changes for at least two years, and when they do change, I think they will change the material of the dash. Maybe they offer neutral chiclets and grab handles for 2022, but nothing beyond that.
I think I could like either the roast or navy leather options if just the dash was a little more neutral or toned down-say molten gray like FE or black like badlands. I ordered a badlands solely due to the OBX interior. If I get bumped to a 22, and they tweak the OBX dash I will be back to that

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

true, but the OBX is their upper end trim with minimal off road extras and only comes with 2 two-tone options that are not generating rave reviews.....
Uhh WT is the highest standard trim level and only has 1 choice and the reviews were equally bad.
Sponsored