Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After these mofos stole my Bronco to sell it to the highest bidder this past then call me a month later and ask me if I wanted to buy a different vehicle off there fucking lot. I just so happen to be checking on my new Bronco order to see that there’s another recent order that I did not place under my account. I clicked on the dealership info to see these scums are at it again. Tell me this is a glitch because I’m fucking pissed

B52438B1-3BFF-4CA3-94D2-3B7001FFA481.jpeg
Wow they're dumb. Not only is it sleazy, but totally illegal. Usually when someone commits identity theft they have the sense to not use the victims accounts.

Report it to the cops as identity theft, then give Ford a copy of the police report. Let these scum get what they deserve.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow they're dumb. Not only is it sleazy, but totally illegal. Usually when someone commits identity theft they have the sense to not use the victims accounts.
c'mon, it is really identify theft when a person at a dealership chooses to use an an account that is formed/wholly owned between Ford and a third party (of which the dealer/person has no ownership interest) without either party (who does have an owner interest) permission or informing either party to circumvent a contract in order to facilitate getting a product to be sold at a profit?

Ah....

But....

Never mind, carry on then....

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep, this is definitely identity theft. The dealership is trying to profit off your name. Completely illegal. I would escalate this to the police.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You live in Texas. There is a thing called the “Deceptive Trade Practices Act”. Look into it.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reordered a MY 22 on 10/10/21. I received a confirmation email a couple of weeks/month later. I have a dealer confirmed(??) build week in April and a VIN.

Nothing shows up in my on-line Ford account either.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
could actually be worse in that someone other than the dealer made the order under your stolen name and could be planning on getting the truck under your identity and then selling it (one of the hottest new vehicles out). I would for sure consider that a possibility. Calling the dealer and tell them you had your identity stolen per your credit monitoring service, informing them the order is not valid, giving them a police case number and explain that the police might follow up, that would be something to see. That way you would not be (possibly) falsely accusing them of being behind it. You really don't know who put that order in.

Last edited:

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just went through the list of all open orders for 4 door Broncos at that dealership and found only one match of a Badlands in Velocity Blue with Sasquatch and Soft top. It was in a bulk stock order of 4 Badlands models. There are no customer names attached to them in any way.

Not saying this is a full comprehensive result but it would be more likely that there was a glitch.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DEAB55F3-3DBA-4E1C-B9CF-873496A4AECA.jpeg
B0E120A8-7BF0-48DA-83CF-FE3BE31CA3C6.jpeg

After these mofos stole my Bronco to sell it to the highest bidder this past then call me a month later and ask me if I wanted to buy a different vehicle off there fucking lot. I just so happen to be checking on my new Bronco order to see that there’s another recent order that I did not place under my account. I clicked on the dealership info to see these scums are at it again. Tell me this is a glitch because I’m fucking pissed

I had the same thing happen at Woodbridge Ford in NJ. First they price me outta my bronco
DEAB55F3-3DBA-4E1C-B9CF-873496A4AECA.jpeg
B0E120A8-7BF0-48DA-83CF-FE3BE31CA3C6.jpeg

I had the same thing happen @ Woodbridge Ford in NJ. First they proved me out of my original build. Then they order a truck with my reservation #

Screenshot_20220223-104801_Yahoo Mail.jpg

OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same thing happen at Woodbridge Ford in NJ. First they price me outta my bronco

I had the same thing happen @ Woodbridge Ford in NJ. First they proved me out of my original build. Then they order a truck with my reservation #

Ford Bronco Mysterious  Bronco order in my Ford Account Wtf Screenshot_20220223-104801_Yahoo Mail
Wow that’s crazy

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow that’s crazy
they did it 3 days after I walked... I guess it was their final fuck you to me since I "embarrassed" them in front of a showroom full of people.....

Sponsored

Tallday

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reordered a MY 22 on 10/10/21. I received a confirmation email a couple of weeks/month later. I have a dealer confirmed(??) build week in April and a VIN.

Nothing shows up in my on-line Ford account either.
Any updates on your ford online? I just placed an order with my 7 month old reservation and am worried about all the deal scumming scams that they are pulling on people who order custom builds on a reservation

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Mysterious  Bronco order in my Ford Account Wtf Screenshot_20220223-104801_Yahoo Mail

Cool, move it to another dealer, !
Sponsored