Sponsored

myTop Electric Automatic Retracting Top made for the Bronco!

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if anyone has seen this or if it was posted here already, this is a video of the My Top automated top for the Ford Bronco. I believe Jeeps have one, and now they have made it for the Bronco. Should be released Q1 of this year.

https://mytop.us/products/mytop-convertible-bronco-top

Sponsored

Last edited:

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure if anyone has seen this or if it was posted here already, this is a video of the My Top automated top for the Ford Bronco. I believe Jeeps have one, and now they have made it for the Bronco. Should be released Q1 of this year.

https://mytop.us/products/mytop-convertible-bronco-top

Too bad the 2 door gets left out AGAIN... been emailing them for over a year and it's always "in the works" whatever that means. Almost 3 years in and still no soft top for the 2 door. The Bestop one doesn't count because it's ugly as shit and doesn't fold down.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Too bad the 2 door gets left out AGAIN... been emailing them for over a year and it's always "in the works" whatever that means. Almost 3 years in and still no soft top for the 2 door. The Bestop one doesn't count because it's ugly as shit and doesn't fold down.
When I had a 2dr on order I kept asking Bestop about a real soft top for the 2dr that folds down. Kept hearing “our engineers are looking into it” I finally got tired of the crap and ordered a 4dr.

Hope you get a real soft top….some day!!!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a similar mechanism on the market already that was posted to B6G a year or so ago - I think that one uses the OEM soft top and automatically folds it back, or maybe it's an entire new top. Can't recall. Anyways, it made me cringe watching everything fold back into a saggy mess.

This one looks better, however not something I'd be interested in. Someone needs to make a retractable soft top with hard top sides, like the Wrangler offers as an OEM option - I think that's the best of both worlds and looks great/functional.

OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is not a bad-looking top at all for a soft top. I wonder if it is quieter than the OEM top. I also like the slant-back look of it. If I had not already ordered an Arnadilo top, this would have been on the radar and in the running.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I talked to them way back at SEMA 2021 when they debuted their Bronco prototype. At the time they were working on making it fold back and collapse into a tighter position. As it was, the fold back height was about to the top of the roll bar. Apparently, it has taken them a long time to get right as there to-market time is even longer than ADV. It does have potential though and would make a great top for my wife who would otherwise never take hers' off. And it has a double layer on the inside so seemingly would be quieter than oem.

Ford Bronco myTop Electric Automatic Retracting Top made for the Bronco! 1704402795200

OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Blue Bronco I would surmise that it would be closer to a convertible-style top for a car. Those tops are decently rugged and help keeps noise out.

HAs anyone experienced one on a Jeep?

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It should be renamed, One ugly overpriced top.

OldHippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr “Norby”
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve been waiting for someone to make a mod for the hard top windows that’ll let them open up, and somehow this gets made first? Crazy.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It makes me cringe watching the rear plastic windows just get destroyed and bent.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yikes 😬

MaximuNashville

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a similar mechanism on the market already that was posted to B6G a year or so ago - I think that one uses the OEM soft top and automatically folds it back, or maybe it's an entire new top. Can't recall. Anyways, it made me cringe watching everything fold back into a saggy mess.

This one looks better, however not something I'd be interested in. Someone needs to make a retractable soft top with hard top sides, like the Wrangler offers as an OEM option - I think that's the best of both worlds and looks great/functional.
This. I miss my sky one touch every single day.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This looks really cool!