Sponsored

myTop Electric Automatic Retracting Top made for the Bronco!

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I’ve been waiting for someone to make a mod for the hard top windows that’ll let them open up, and somehow this gets made first? Crazy.
My 2009 minivan has motorized rear windows. Apparently it’s a big ask from Ford Engineering.

Of course, they may be worried that adding them will make people question why there is a height level difference between the cargo area and the rear seat area with the seats folded down when Chrysler/dodge has ”stow and go” seats…
Sponsored

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I wonder if this top is able to be easily removed to put the “hard” top back on.

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I own the bestop and wish it had some mod to be electric.
This MyTop doesn’t seem to release soon…

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This. I miss my sky one touch every single day.
I’ve been begging for a sky one touch option since this whole MIC top fiasco started. It would break down much smaller for shipping as opposed to a full solid rear clamshell. I hit up Evo a while back and crickets… I dig their modular cap for the gladiators. I’m still shocked knowing how many people converted to soft top while waiting for the Mod top from ford that never made it to production that the after market isn’t all over this. I don’t mind putting down my soft top. I want a sky one touch for the security and convenience advantages and I’m willing to part ways with $5-6k if any after market folks read this and need a BeTa test taker for R&D

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WHEN they release it for the 2dr, I'll be there. THIS is what I wanted, I'll even overlook the ugly windows for the complete fold back it offers.

Fingers crossed

Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is a much better looking solution than the original. Just wish the camera person actually showed the top, but instead during both motions they managed to get the hosts body in the way of the back of the top so you couldn’t see it going up and down.

Would have been nice to see the top from the back as well, as it looks like it has a slant to it too.

But looks like a nice concept!

OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On their website, they have a side video I believe. The top is a slant back, is not too bad looking, and it has colour options. I think it should be an interesting choice once released.

What intrigues me about this top is the fact the layers they say they used to quiet it. Also, the back windows are vinyl, not plastic. Honestly, if I had not invested in the Armadillo top, this would be a choice on the list to consider.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got my MyTop installed a week ago (one of the first production models since they used my rig for the first prototypes). Final production model looks even better than expected. The smaller side windows are because of the geometry of the read quarter panel (see how it bumps up?). They've been working with Ford and I wouldn't be surprised if that changed with the next body update.

Only picture I've got right now, but will post more when I snap them.

Initial reactions and thoughts:
- Fit is much snugger with no sag. Much cleaner feel.
- Interior insulated headliner makes the cabin look MUCH cleaner and makes a noticeable sound difference (audio sounds better and much less wind noise.
- One of my favorite things is there is practically ZERO top rattle over bumps. It sounds like a whole new vehicle without the sound of that shaking every pothole.

Note: This was the day it was installed, so the top fabric is still smoothing out from being shipped. Color is gunmetal.
Ford Bronco myTop Electric Automatic Retracting Top made for the Bronco! 20240217_122131

OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking forward to hearing more about it and more pics.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got my MyTop installed a week ago (one of the first production models since they used my rig for the first prototypes). Final production model looks even better than expected. The smaller side windows are because of the geometry of the read quarter panel (see how it bumps up?). They've been working with Ford and I wouldn't be surprised if that changed with the next body update.

Only picture I've got right now, but will post more when I snap them.

Initial reactions and thoughts:
- Fit is much snugger with no sag. Much cleaner feel.
- Interior insulated headliner makes the cabin look MUCH cleaner and makes a noticeable sound difference (audio sounds better and much less wind noise.
- One of my favorite things is there is practically ZERO top rattle over bumps. It sounds like a whole new vehicle without the sound of that shaking every pothole.

Note: This was the day it was installed, so the top fabric is still smoothing out from being shipped. Color is gunmetal.
Ford Bronco myTop Electric Automatic Retracting Top made for the Bronco! 20240217_122131
Hey look at that, a plastic window that is designed to flex and fold, that doesn't look like a soggy diaper! We were led to believe that was technically impossible :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

DirectHit

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You won’t miss it when it breaks!
My wife loves it
Part of the reason we sold it was worried about failure past warranty
Mine failed at 40k miles. Fortunately was able to get it shut and make it through the trade in process.

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

WHEN they release it for the 2dr, I'll be there. THIS is what I wanted, I'll even overlook the ugly windows for the complete fold back it offers.

Fingers crossed
Same. Unfortunately I emailed them and it won't be anytime soon.
Sponsored