Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While installing the Baja Design Pocket Fog Kit, I lost the connector clamp where you connect the harness to the Bronco wires.

Can someone recommend a small pack of these from Amazon I can use as a replacement? Or even better if I can pickup locally, e.g., Auto Zone, Advance Auto or O’Reilly Auto Parts.

Pic below of where I’m connecting.
Ford Bronco Need Weather Pack Connectors Recommendation For Wiring Lights 5D65A763-9DD7-4AA3-9DBE-9C2E40AC3071
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably not as fast as you would want but I bought mine on ebay and you can get single pin and can order small amounts.
Screenshot_20220313-122327_eBay.jpg

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or Amazon.
Screenshot_20220313-122615_Amazon Shopping.jpg

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Amazon has weather pack connectors and pins/barrels but can be a bit more than other sources. Quick ship v price. I went the eBay route since no rush.

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The nice part about using the weather pack connectors (or similar) for the Aux wiring connections is you can easily change which Aux switch controls which device later without having to cut wires and crimp or solder.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i do electrical for a living. 10 years in automotive style wiring and 7 doing computer controls. We used weatherpacks during my first 10 years of my career. We had great luck with them and that's what i'll be using for my wiring jobs under hood just in case i need to take them back apart and ease or using them. I've got a bunch of single and double weatherpacks that i got from Amazon. Use a little dialectic grease on them and you should be good to go.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What’s the correct crimping tool for these types of pins? The few times I’ve used them I just crimp with my needle nose lol.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the correct crimping tool for these types of pins? The few times I’ve used them I just crimp with my needle nose lol.
Something like this. Just search for Weather Pack crimper.

Ford Bronco Need Weather Pack Connectors Recommendation For Wiring Lights Screenshot 2022-03-13 3.45.22 PM

Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This particular style works really well and takes the guessing out the process. It crimps the wire part and weather seal in one action. Also make sure you get a good quality terminal removal tool. I brought a cheap one and it broke within a couple uses and then had to go buy one at my local auto zone store. The good one was made by Lisle and it allowed for removal of both male and female terminals. See below

IWISS Weather Pack Crimp Tool for AWG 24-14 Crimping Delphi APTIV Weather Pack Terminals or Metri-Pack Connectors- Crimp Terminals and Seal In ONE Cycle with Locator & Removal Extraction Tool https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GB698KV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_NC33S82JA029S3V00YGE

Lisle 56500 Terminal Tool https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009OR906/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_42Y2RX7T23MSXMDY6903?psc=1

Last edited:

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This particular style works really well and takes the guessing out the process. It crimps the wire part and weather seal in one action. Also make sure you get a good quality terminal removal tool. I brought a cheap one and it broke within a couple uses and then had to go buy one at my local auto zone store. The good one was made by Lisle and it allowed for removal of both male and female terminals. See below

IWISS Weather Pack Crimp Tool for AWG 24-14 Crimping Delphi APTIV Weather Pack Terminals or Metri-Pack Connectors- Crimp Terminals and Seal In ONE Cycle with Locator & Removal Extraction Tool https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GB698KV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_NC33S82JA029S3V00YGE

Lisle 56500 Terminal Tool https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009OR906/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_42Y2RX7T23MSXMDY6903?psc=1
Shit, that tool makes it easy. My wife is going to freakin kill me if I buy one more tool or mod.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

also looking to get the right kit/tools. i have a light bar and 4 d series pod lights. Im also going to be getting the 4 pin wiring harness setup, a winch, air compressor, and perhaps more fogs.
Im looking for simple connectors that can tap into a single wire and basically create a T joint, maybe a type of connector/crimp/thing that can bring 3 wires together. any way i can avoid stripping, soldering, wire nuts, and heat shrinking tubing while still getting a sealed joint. Obviously need the right gauge hardware for all the different devices. ive heard of waytek as an option but i just dont know what to get.
Sponsored