BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have Forscan either but I'm thinking it may be worth having Panda Motorworks do the remote change for the fog lights, auto stop/start, and additional goat mode (sport for Badlands) or maybe the "bambi" thing that allows the fogs to work with high beams.
Im sorry. What will panda motor works do? I am not familiar with them/their service. Are they able to complete the forescan steps?
Sponsored

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To install these 21 off-road fog lights which light swap do you need to replace on the dash the DC or BC one?
Ford Bronco New “Mabett” Raptor Style Fog Lights for modular bumper AF4F4840-B68F-4027-B9F1-56DFE8633795

Last edited:

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mine came in today. Won't get the chance to install till tomorrow. Have three AUX left. May combine my ditch and push bar AUX though so I don't go down to just one left after these.

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2021 RAM TRX, 2023 GMC Denali HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine came in today. Won't get the chance to install till tomorrow. Have three AUX left. May combine my ditch and push bar AUX though so I don't go down to just one left after these.
You lucky dog, I placed my order last Thursday night, even paid a little extra for 3 day UPS service, and mine still showing to be in Florida as of this afternoon.

Post up some pics once you get them installed. Love to see more examples of them.

Sponsored

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got mine in today and installed although I had a lot of trouble with the main wiring harness. The lights look great, the y connectors are great but the main harness is not correct.

Please check yours as mine has over 6 feet between the plugs that go to the y connectors and then only about 3 feet to feed to your power source. What it should have is about 36-48 inches between the plugs and then more to go for power. Please let me know what you find in your kit, I have already sent message to 21 Offroad.

I will post photos late, on a good note they look great and I was able to wire them in and they work great.

BRONBO

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got mine in today and installed although I had a lot of trouble with the main wiring harness. The lights look great, the y connectors are great but the main harness is not correct.

Please check yours as mine has over 6 feet between the plugs that go to the y connectors and then only about 3 feet to feed to your power source. What it should have is about 36-48 inches between the plugs and then more to go for power. Please let me know what you find in your kit, I have already sent message to 21 Offroad.

I will post photos late, on a good note they look great and I was able to wire them in and they work great.
Yeah my harness looks off as well. I hope I have some spare wiring to get it connected…

Mpali

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Let us know about the adjustment on the kit itself. If you can point/adjust the lights down far enough to use as fog lights on street without blinding other drivers.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let us know about the adjustment on the kit itself. If you can point/adjust the lights down far enough to use as fog lights on street without blinding other drivers.
Yes, you can, mine seem to be pre adjusted just right.

Sponsored

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah my harness looks off as well. I hope I have some spare wiring to get it connected…
I hooked harness to right side and when I came over to left side I had to make several loops and zip tie it out of sight and then I could barely get wire up to top of engine bay for power.

ssypien

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed mine directly to the connectors behind the MOD bumper and added the new dash switch. They look great

IMG_4713.jpeg

IMG_4708.jpeg

IMG_4711.jpeg

IMG_4709.jpeg

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2021 RAM TRX, 2023 GMC Denali HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I recall seeing that there were two options to pick from, one for Bronco's with Aux switches and one for Bronco's without the Aux switches.