ToddGreen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So what do I ask the technician to do? Somehow I still think I’m going to get blank stares from the ford dealer.
I got my 2022 BD four-door updated with this feature back in November. It was a DDM and PDM update and took just a few minutes at the dealership while I waited. It works great. DDM is drivers door module. PDM is passenger door module.
Sponsored

jhruzek

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor, Lexus LC500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I added global windows to my 23 via forscan. Works perfectly. Up and down via the unlock/lock switches. Remote start with the factory non-remote start fob too
Is this added to the Forscan spreadsheet?

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks, Jack. As I understood it, this was a mid 23 addition. I thought early 23 builds didn’t have the feature.
They don’t. I have a Feb 2023 car and it doesn’t have this. But to the point, it’s just an update to the DDM and PDM modules.

I visited my dealer yesterday to inquire. And while the SA didn’t really have any specific info, they suggested I make an appointment and state my windows are not working properly and a tech will look into it and likely update the modules. So that’s going to be my approach here.

Sponsored

Tdp146

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is what I told them:
Ford Bronco New 2023 window down feature? IMG_1752
I got my 2022 BD four-door updated with this feature back in November. It was a DDM and PDM update and took just a few minutes at the dealership while I waited. It works great. DDM is drivers door module. PDM is passenger door module.
They don’t. I have a Feb 2023 car and it doesn’t have this. But to the point, it’s just an update to the DDM and PDM modules.

I visited my dealer yesterday to inquire. And while the SA didn’t really have any specific info, they suggested I make an appointment and state my windows are not working properly and a tech will look into it and likely update the modules. So that’s going to be my approach here.
Had success today at the dealer. You do have to carefully explain that this will be in their OASIS system as an update to the DDM (Driver Door Module) and PDM (Passenger Door Module) and that it is something you want, not something that will just pop up for them as a required update. To Blairwarlocks point, once the tech understood what I was looking for, he wrote it up as if I came in stating their was an issue with the windows so that he could have reason to reprogram the PDM and DDM.

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Had success today at the dealer. You do have to carefully explain that this will be in their OASIS system as an update to the DDM (Driver Door Module) and PDM (Passenger Door Module) and that it is something you want, not something that will just pop up for them as a required update. To Blairwarlocks point, once the tech understood what I was looking for, he wrote it up as if I came in stating their was an issue with the windows so that he could have reason to reprogram the PDM and DDM.
Curious did they charge you anything to do this?

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Glad you were able to get them updated!

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did they ever come out with this update for the 2 doors?

jhruzek

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor, Lexus LC500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
PDM/DDM update in the Foracan spreadsheet?

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

PDM/DDM update in the Foracan spreadsheet?
The DDM and PDM module updates can only be done by Ford via OASIS; Forscan is not involved at all.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The DDM and PDM module updates can only be done by Ford via OASIS; Forscan is not involved at all.
I think this was mentioned previously, but wanted to confirm before getting my 10K service. Does the DDM/PDM change apply to 2-doors? Thanks.
Sponsored