First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my Falken Wildpeak AT4W 35/11.5 17 and took a few photos. When I ordered these tires, I thought they would be too narrow. It turns out that they are only slightly narrower than the stock BFG KO2 285/75 R17's. In fact, if you didn't throw a tape measure up to it, you would think it is the same width as the stock BFG KO2's. For reference, I have a 2024 Bronco Bandlands, non Sasquatch, 2.7 L auto. I have Method 705's with +30 in Titanium. I added a Zone 1" level kit on the front which leveled it out exactly even. I will be asking for advice on a 2" to 3" lift after the tire photos. I have 1,100 miles on the stock BFG KO2's and all on road. at 40 psi, they are a little soft and floaty feeling. Not in a bad way, just not sporty or agile. Very comfortable. I now have 100 miles on the Falken AT4W's and I noticed that they feel a little more stiff, but not at all harsh. Much sportier than the KO2's and they feel more planted. There does not seem to be any difference in tire noise due to the wind noise, even with the factory hard top. Fuel mileage seems to be about the same as the KO2's and I did not notice any power reduction due to the size increase. The 11.5" width help keep the weight down a little bit. I know 100 miles is too early to tell if they will still be good in the long run, but I wanted to let anyone interested in these tires that so far they are better that the BFG KO2's. I have not taken them offroad yet, but I didn't take the BFG KO2's offroad so I will not be able to make that comparison.

I am looking for a 2" 3" lift that will increase articulation and usable suspension. Full coil overs, not just blocks. Not looking for anything over kill since I will not be driving high speed desert or anything remote to it. I will just be cruising through the ruts and rocks at a leisurely pace, so I want a suspension lift kit that works properly without binding and breaking CV's and tie rod ends. The 2024 Badlands comes with the 3.0 steering rack and heavier duty tie rod ends so I should be covered there. I know you "can't have it all" but I would like to click off all of the boxes possible. I would LOVE to get a recommendation for a great lift and be able to come back and brag about it.

Speaking of bragging about a company. Simple Tires is awesome. I ordered these Falken Wildpeaks from Tirerack, which I have purchased many tires from and they are great to deal with. Only problem that they originally said that the tires were available, but then sent me an email stating that the would be up to 6 more weeks delay. I went to America's Tire and had the same thing happen to me. I saw someone here had just received their AT4W 35/11.5 R17's with pictures and asked how did he get them so quickly and he said "simpletire.com". I went on line, ordered 5 tires, got an email confirmation and 4 days later they were sitting in my shop. I will definitely be using them again. How they had them and no one else did, I have no clue. All I know is that I have 5 new Falken AT4W 35/11.5 R17's and with only 100 miles on them. These may be my new favorite tires. If anyone has questions about these tires, or a recommendation for a lift kit, please message me or reply to this post. I have no problem letting the world know about awesome products and companies.

Passenger quarter front BFG KO2 285 - 75 - 17.jpg

Passenger quarter front BFG KO2 285 - 75 - 17 with Method 705's.jpg

Passenger quarter front Falken AT4W 35 - 11.5 - 17.jpg

1 inch poke with Non Sas fenders.jpg

BFG KO2 285 - 75 17 spare.jpg

Falken AT4W 35 - 11.5 - 17 spare.jpg

Falken spare width.jpg

BFG ground to rear fender.jpg

Falken ground to rear fender.jpg
Sponsored

fuesting

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great man. I love the wheels and the grill combo. Well done. Clean

American Sender

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 F250 Highboy, 1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the information. I am assuming you bought the C load rated version. They look good.

I am considering this same tire and size when I wear out the stock Sasquatch 315's. I have a set of Badlands optional wheels that will be going on and I have to make up for the difference in offset (+55) by going to a more narrow tire than the 315x70x17 tires. I am hoping that the 35x11.5x17 will be enough since they will tuck in a little more than the Sasquatch wheel (+30).

OP
OP

CoolContractor

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the information. I am assuming you bought the C load rated version. They look good.

I am considering this same tire and size when I wear out the stock Sasquatch 315's. I have a set of Badlands optional wheels that will be going on and I have to make up for the difference in offset (+55) by going to a more narrow tire than the 315x70x17 tires. I am hoping that the 35x11.5x17 will be enough since they will tuck in a little more than the Sasquatch wheel (+30).
Yes, C rated. Love these tires.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have 35x11.50s on Icons and am happy with the ride. Not really happy with their corrosion resistance but maybe that’s better. On and off road have been great.

Sponsored

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looking at these tires myself when my OEM Goodyears are toast. Glad to hear they’re continuing the Falken greatness.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nicely done! I'm a huge fan of +25 and 11.5's with the stock "narrow" fender. It just looks better than the wider Squatch fenders.
Sponsored