Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Goodyear recently introduced a new tire model to the rugged-terrain category.

The Wrangler DuraTrac RT is the latest evolution of Goodyear's DuraTrac line. Designed for drivers that see a mix of conditions, this rugged-terrain tire offers impressive versatility and capability. Whether traversing off-road trails or diverse weather conditions, the DuraTrac RT is built to perform. The Wrangler DuraTrac RT delivers with fresh updates to meet the needs enthusiasts have been asking for. Its robust construction includes DuPont™ Kevlar® tread protection and a 3-ply DurawallⓇ sidewall for enhanced puncture and tear resilience. With a focus on functionality and durability, the Wrangler DuraTrac RT inspires confidence and control for on- and off-road driving experiences!

If you're running a set of Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac RT tires on your Ford Bronco, we'd love for you to share your thoughts along with a picture or two!

gdywdrt_ang_l.jpg

Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac RT
UTQG: 500 B/B (SL & XL Load Ranges Only)
Mileage Warranty: 55,000

Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac RT Sizes and Specs | Discount Tire

-KEY FEATURES-

Extra Strength from DuPont™ Kevlar® that helps protect against tread damage
All-Around Toughness with a 3-ply a sidewall paired with Durawall® sidewall compound
Proven Tread Pattern with even more biting edges than before
Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake Designation (3PMSF)
Goodyear 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Sponsored

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do you know if there are any plans to sell these in the 315/70/17 OEM sasquatch size?
I just talked with a Goodyear rep and there are no 315/70R 17 DuraTrac R/T's in the pipeline at this time. Could not pin him down as to when we might see some movement on this size. Looks like we are in "hurry up and wait" mode.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I spoke with the Goodyear reps at an industry event about a year ago, they said this tire was primarily designed to address the most common complaints with the original Duratrac, primarily noise as they wear... The original Duratrac was a good tire, but it's long in the tooth now and there are better tire designs out there.

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd love if they could remove "Wrangler" from at least one set of their tires. I believe they did it for the OEM Sasquatch tires as a favor for Ford already but they are not sold like that to the general public.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's just the original Duratrac and not the updated version, isn't it?

I ran the Duratracs on two of my previous vehicles, and really liked them. Great in the rain and snow too. If they upgraded from that, these new ones would be worth looking at for sure. It's too bad they don't come in the OEM Sasquatch tire size though.

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's just the original Duratrac and not the updated version, isn't it?
Good catch! Yes, looks like the non-RT version. I wonder what the differences are?

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I spoke with the Goodyear reps at an industry event about a year ago, they said this tire was primarily designed to address the most common complaints with the original Duratrac, primarily noise as they wear... The original Duratrac was a good tire, but it's long in the tooth now and there are better tire designs out there.
I've had the originals and I thought they were awful. They wore terribly and did get super loud. I hope these new ones solved that.

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a set of duratracs on my JKU Wrangler. They were absolutely unbearable at 20k miles. They sounded atrocious. Just a straight garbage tire. I hated them. My BFG KM2s were much more capable and quieter.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ran DuraTracs on a previous Jeep and I was happy with them for awhile, but after they wore a bit, they sounded like mudders and hummed so loud that it shook the whole vehicle. I probably didn't rotate them as much as I should have, and the wife was much, much happier when I switched them out for KO2s.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks