Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All of the "I line" products are not IAG but the same ones Mabett and other Chinese manufacturing companies are producing/selling. It was honestly kind of a bummer to see IAG jump on that sell. I like their home-developed products but the "I-line" is kind of a let down.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just remember before we beat companies up over where some products come from.... just remember the Bronco is not 100% American made.... 7sp Getrag transmission (clears throat)

It's been proven time and time again... people's allegiance to American made, is somewhat determined by their wallets.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, automobiles are very much worldwide products, and anyone who claims it is a single country of origin product is living under a rock.

But "i-line" seems to be relatively new, and if you didn't know what "i-line" was (ie. myself up until today)... IAG has been known to develop their own products, and usually their own products are really good. With this new I-line stuff though... they are taking someone else's product, slapping their logo on it, and then selling it. And for this particular product... IAG is charging $300 for it while you can get it from other sources for $200 (here, here). So in effect, you are paying an extra $100 for an IAG logo.

I'd gladly pay $300 for an IAG designed/manufactured product because I know their quality. But I'm not going to pay $300 for someone else's product with an IAG logo on it when I can get the same product for $100 less elsewhere.

To be clear I'm not criticising IAG, it's super common to have a bunch of no-name OEM companies develop products for other companies to slap their logo on it. I just want to know what I'm buying and if it is worth it.
Sorry about that, I wasn't pinning anyone to it. I just know myself like others get caught up in Made in the USA.. when basically everything I have is in somepart, has got foreign origins. But I agree. But "normally" foreign means cheaper.
Also Kudos for IAG for noting it as "imported"

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

All of the "I line" products are not IAG but the same ones Mabett and other Chinese manufacturing companies are producing/selling. It was honestly kind of a bummer to see IAG jump on that sell. I like their home-developed products but the "I-line" is kind of a let down.
Agree a little lame for a business tactic.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree a little lame for a business tactic.
I’m sure it helps their bottom line and cover payroll. It’s tough running a small business these days. Ask me how I know…every little bit helps.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Garemlin what is the weight capacity of the I-line tailgate table?

ignite1823

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 2.3, High, Carb Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just bought and installed this. Lost one of the bolts inside the rear swing tailgate - such a bummer, but luckily there are extra bolts. Hope it doesn't rattle in there - no clue how i would get it out.

Also, one of the buckles at the top easily pops undone as there is a slight(!) leveling issue from left to right. besides that it was a frustrating process to put together, but a kick ass design. hoping it wont rattle, will be able to take a beating, and that the buckle wont pop.
Sponsored