Reaction score
Website
powertank.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im interested in the roll bar clamp, well assuming it works for me
Ford Bronco New part: Mount for Power Tanks, propane tanks, fire extinguisher bracket PXL_20231031_200115295.MP

Grabbed a quick shot on Wild Horses' 2 Door. Keep in mind, the roll bar is not straight. These will be on our website by the end of next week at the latest but if you want to order early, shoot me a DM.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PTTyler

PTTyler

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
powertank.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^This !
I am hoping for a MOLLE panel that clamps on the outside of the roll bar because I have an American Adventure Labs rear shelf.
I really like how AAL shows their CAD drawing. No, unfortunately our MOLLE plate attaches to the existing Bronco Plate toward the front. As the Bronco Plate uses the roll bar clamps, the two products would conflict. Here's a photo. The plate gets set about four inches back from the Bronco Plate resting as close to the interior plastic trim as we could get it. This will also be available by the end of next week with better photos.
Ford Bronco New part: Mount for Power Tanks, propane tanks, fire extinguisher bracket PXL_20231031_222600751.MP

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's always the passenger side but I assume you've already thought of that. I run into the same problem.

The trouble we have with the roll bar is that our Bronco clamps end up being wider than the ones we've used for years so they don't fit up to the back of the brackets PLUS Ford decided having a slight curve in the roll bar was the best solution for everyone. Having said that, by all means, drill new holes in the bracket for roll bar clamps. That would be the easiest solution.

If I have time this week, I'll give you the first peek of a MOLLE plate we've been working on.
Thank you! Would love to see the molle plate.
Yeah, the issue is that I don't think it would clear my drawer system either on the fridge side or the double drawers on the other side. The only way I could do it is to go at an angle, or modify the mounting plate or bracket so I could go at an angle. I'd actually prefer to do the passenger side so that I could leave it mounted and just run a line to my stove at the tailgate.

Hypothetically, would PT accept a return if I wanted to get the brackets and mount and mock it up and it didn't work, assuming of course I didn't attempt an install or any modifications/damage?

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really like how AAL shows their CAD drawing. No, unfortunately our MOLLE plate attaches to the existing Bronco Plate toward the front. As the Bronco Plate uses the roll bar clamps, the two products would conflict. Here's a photo. The plate gets set about four inches back from the Bronco Plate resting as close to the interior plastic trim as we could get it. This will also be available by the end of next week with better photos.
Ford Bronco New part: Mount for Power Tanks, propane tanks, fire extinguisher bracket PXL_20231031_222600751.MP
I spy a Renogy. Where is your solar panel mounted?

OP
OP
PTTyler

PTTyler

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
powertank.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spy a Renogy. Where is your solar panel mounted?
Yes. We accept returns. Customer pays return shipping and we have a restock fee if not returned in new condition.

No solar panel yet. It's simply a DC-DC charger from my alternator to my li-on battery. I'll report back after a few more trips. I bought an Amazon special 100ah battery for $300 and so far, so good. I need to do a run down test to see how long I can run my fridge from the battery. If It can last 72 hours then I likely won't install solar.

Sponsored

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes. We accept returns. Customer pays return shipping and we have a restock fee if not returned in new condition.

No solar panel yet. It's simply a DC-DC charger from my alternator to my li-on battery. I'll report back after a few more trips. I bought an Amazon special 100ah battery for $300 and so far, so good. I need to do a run down test to see how long I can run my fridge from the battery. If It can last 72 hours then I likely won't install solar.
This is also my next puzzle once my storage system is installed… do I try to go extra battery and inverter setup (and where would I put it?) or do I try to run the fridge and do all my drone/camera/phone recharging off maybe an 1800watt portable power station. Can’t wait to research all of that… lol

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@PTTyler

What is the distance hole to hole between the bolts on your 4 door brackets?

OP
OP
PTTyler

PTTyler

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
powertank.com