Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve been seriously looking at this! Will you be offering any type of forum discount? Ready to buy NOW.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PTTyler

PTTyler

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
powertank.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What kind of modification will be required for the Bronco Raptor to install this product? Is this feasible for the Braptor without weakening structural integrity?
I forgot to mention that it is not currently compatible with the BRaptor. Does any one want to donate a Raptor to us for development?

Currently, we are waiting for the cross-brace to become available as a bolt-on to our non-Raptor so we can develop a Raptor solution. At this point, it is likely to be another low, behind-the-seat mount because of the roll bar constraints similar to the 2 door.

OP
OP
PTTyler

PTTyler

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
powertank.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been seriously looking at this! Will you be offering any type of forum discount? Ready to buy NOW.
Great question! I've updated the original post.

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tried, wouldn’t take the code?

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love my powetank! I have using the speed bag to carry mine around. I have the rear cargo enclosure, so that limits me from being able to have it upright. Just wish it was easier to get it fill around me, only place that will touch is the fire extinguisher company.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Noted. The original plan was to roll bar mount the Power Tank like our 4 door version but with the speaker pod, there is not enough room on the roll bar. Would you be willing to sacrifice the speaker pod for a Power Tank?
I can’t speak for everyone else, but I’m not running rear speakers and was planning on removing the pods.

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Way ahead of you! These all use a Package B as a base and adds the Bronco Plate. The bundle includes a complete Power Tank system, Super Flex Hose, Upgraded Super Coupler, Bracketry, Ventoso HD Tire Inflator with case, and a new Carbon Regulator Cover. Lmtd lifetime warranty on the bottle, regulator, and handle; 5 year warranty on the Ventoso Tire Inflator.

5 lb: https://powertank.com/products/5-lb-bronco-edition-power-tank
10 lb: https://powertank.com/products/10-lb-bronco-edition-power-tank
15 lb: https://powertank.com/products/15-lb-bronco-edition-power-tank
Way ahead of you! These all use a Package B as a base and adds the Bronco Plate. The bundle includes a complete Power Tank system, Super Flex Hose, Upgraded Super Coupler, Bracketry, Ventoso HD Tire Inflator with case, and a new Carbon Regulator Cover. Lmtd lifetime warranty on the bottle, regulator, and handle; 5 year warranty on the Ventoso Tire Inflator.

How about for propane and a fire extinguisher?

Last edited:

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just ordered, can’t wait to get this! Thanks again, Tyler!

OP
OP
PTTyler

PTTyler

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
powertank.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
PTTyler

PTTyler

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
powertank.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any plans on a mounting system for a Pro Eagle Off Road Floor Jack?

Herb
You would have to ask Pro Eagle about that. We are not developing a bracket for a floor jack.

steezyB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tundra long travel prerunner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you going to sell the Bronco mounting kit separate for anyone that already has the PT system? Will this kit also be sold through your dealer network as well? Or only on your website?

OP
OP
PTTyler

PTTyler

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
powertank.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you going to sell the Bronco mounting kit separate for anyone that already has the PT system? Will this kit also be sold through your dealer network as well? Or only on your website?
You can buy just the Bronco Plate which comes with the roll bar clamps or the roll bar clamps by themselves. ("Bronco6G" discount code applies)

You can re-use the standard Super Bracket from any Power Tank package purchased previously.

It is available through our dealers but it is up to them to update their systems. If you contact your dealer and they don't already have it in their system, they can place special orders using the following part numbers. Note that not all dealers have the ability to select options different than the default package.

PT05-5164 - 5 lb Bronco Edition Power Tank
PT10-5264 - 10 lb Bronco Edition Power Tank
PT15-5364 - 15 lb Bronco Edition Power Tank

BKT-2210 - Bronco Plate: https://powertank.com/products/bkt-2210
ABC-3455 - Bronco Roll Bar Clamp (sold as single): https://powertank.com/products/bronco-roll-bar-clamps-power-tank-single
ABC-3465 - Bronco Roll Bar Clamp (sold as pair)

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out our Bronco Plate mounting system! Developed to mount a 5 lb, 10 lb, or 15 lb Power Tank securely in the back of your Bronco, it also works to mount 5 lb to 11 lb propane tanks. In addition to a Power Tank or propane tank, there are pre-drilled holes to mount a quick-release fire extinguisher bracket as well an expansion slot toward the front for future expandability (currently in development).

085A5957y (Large).jpg

I'm going to stick with the exciting news up top but if you haven't heard of Power Tank, it's the fastest and most reliable way to air up your tires and I'll give a brief overview at the end of this post. I'll make a new thread if I get enough questions about just the Power Tank.
Bronco-Roll-Bar-Clamps-Main.png

Because of the unique shape of the Bronco's roll bar we couldn't re-use our round roll bar clamps to mount a Power Tank and call it a day. We took the opportunity to come up with a clean sheet vehicle mount based on what we had learned from our previous Jeep Wrangler mounts. With the excitement of an all-new vehicle platform, the idea was to come up with modular parts that worked well together or separately. To that end, we started with bespoke billet roll bar clamps. They are rubber lined so to not scratch your paint and can be used by themselves to mount just about anything. Powdercoated satin black.

The next piece is the Bronco Plate. This is a 3/16 steel plate powdercoated satin black with a few bends to increase rigidity. There are a few sets of mounting holes and 3/8 stainless steel hardware to fit multiple brackets. When mounted, towards the rear of the vehicle is a spot to add one of our billet quick-release fire extinguisher mounts. And towards the front of the vehicle, behind the rear seats is an expansion slot. We have a MOLLE/PALS panel planned but want to know what other things you'd like to be able to hard mount. A small rubber bumper stops the bottom of the plate from coming in to contact with your interior trim. There are separate driver and passenger mounts.

Bronco Plate QR Bkt 3.png

The Bronco Plate fits 5 lb, 10 lb, and 15 lb Power Tank Super Brackets as well as brackets for 5 lb and 11 lb steel propane tanks and 6 lb and 10 lb aluminum propane tanks. Right now, I have my 10 lb Power Tank on the driver side panel with a fire extinguisher and, on the passenger side, a 5 lb propane tank and a second fire extinguisher bracket, but this one houses a Pro Eagle Phoenix CO2 jack.

What really has me excited about the Bronco Plate is how freakin' solid it is when it's all bolted up. I can shake the Power Tank handle and it will rock the whole vehicle. For a vehicle platform designed to offroad faster than the Wrangler competition, this is key for peace of mind and safety on the trail.

085A5952 (Large).jpg

What is a Power Tank? Starting in 1997, Power Tank is the original CO2 air system for off-road. With a high-flow, high-pressure Super Flow regulator, Power Tank is the fastest, most reliable, and most powerful portable air system for airing up tires, running air tools, and more off road. A 10 lb Power Tank like in these photos can air up a 37" tire by 15 psi in about 30 seconds and fill 18 tires on a single tank. With no moving parts or wear items, Power Tanks are dead reliable and all come with a limited lifetime warranty. We routinely see Power Tanks over 20 years old so we can confidently say that a Power Tank is the only air system that will outlive the vehicle it's mounted to.

Power Tanks are refilled with CO2 at any number of welding supply, beverage carbonics, home brew, hydroponics, and aquarium businesses.

Our XP400 outputs 400 psi which is much more than any air tool on the market was designed for. To that end, we make our own line of Ventoso Tire Inflator Gauges, blow guns, and other air accessories that can handle this immense pressure. For general air tool use, our regulators can be dialed back to an acceptable input pressure.

Where's the 2 door mount? It's coming! We have finished round one of design and are cutting our first prototype. As long as there are no snags, we'll refine the design a bit and then hit production for a target release date of May. This design mounts using the bolts going in to the top and puts the Power Tank lower, on the ground behind the rear seats. It will fit 5 lb and 10 lb Power Tanks and select propane tank brackets with more options if you remove or fold down the rear seats.

I hope I can answer some questions in the replies.

Use "Bronco6G" at checkout for 10% off any complete Power Tank system.

We have Bronco Packages available in 5 lb, 10 lb, and 15 lb. These all use our most popular Package B as a base and adds the Bronco Plate. The bundle includes a complete Power Tank system, Super Flex Hose, Upgraded Super Coupler, complete Bronco Mount, Ventoso HD Tire Inflator with case, and a new Carbon Regulator Cover. Lmtd lifetime warranty on the bottle, regulator, and handle; 5 year warranty on the Ventoso Tire Inflator.

Tire inflation chart: https://powertank.com/pages/tire-air-up-chart

General recommendations:
For tire emergencies and a few trips on stock tires - 5 lb Power Tank
Up to 35" tires - 10 lb Power Tank
35"+ - 15 lb Power Tank or 10 lb Power Tank with a second 10 lb rotation bottle
Might need to get one of these!

OP
OP
PTTyler