Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the email this afternoon and order placed - Thanks!

Sponsored

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bo,
I messaged you.

-Sidney @ SPV Parts
*sigh* Don't suppose I can get the discount, too? I saw these on the site and was on the fence. I have the marker light adapter installed and ready to go!

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
*sigh* Don't suppose I can get the discount, too? I saw these on the site and was on the fence. I have the marker light adapter installed and ready to go!
If you are asking about the preorder discount given to those on that preorder list, it has expired already. Were you on that list?

It wasn't exclusive to this forum or anything. It was based on being on the list prior to the preorder opening. The person I messaged about the code was actually on the list for a while and didn't get my email with the code because it bounced for him.
That preorder discount code expired on Sunday, though.

However, you can still use the Bronco Forum discount.
It's broncoforum100

Thanks!
-Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there an eta on shipping? I placed an order on 10/28.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there an eta on shipping? I placed an order on 10/28.
They should hopefully be shipping within the next week or so. The product listing was for a preorder and it stated on the page that the first shipment was expected 30-45 days from 10/12. We will be shipping out the first orders for them as soon as they arrive to us. They were actually supposed to arrive already, but apparently, they were rerouted during shipping for some reason and ended up getting delayed because of it.

I'm really hoping they arrive next week, and we can get them out right away. I apologize for the delay. The unfortunate part about preorders is all the little unforeseen circumstances like shipping delays, but it really shouldn't be much longer.

Thanks for allowing us to earn your business!
-Sidney @ SPV Parts

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should hopefully be shipping within the next week or so. The product listing was for a preorder and it stated on the page that the first shipment was expected 30-45 days from 10/12. We will be shipping out the first orders for them as soon as they arrive to us. They were actually supposed to arrive already, but apparently, they were rerouted during shipping for some reason and ended up getting delayed because of it.

I'm really hoping they arrive next week, and we can get them out right away. I apologize for the delay. The unfortunate part about preorders is all the little unforeseen circumstances like shipping delays, but it really shouldn't be much longer.

Thanks for allowing us to earn your business!
-Sidney @ SPV Parts
No worries! I was just curious thank you.

Smiffer

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The lights showed up today. Is there anything special to know when installing these? Assuming the grille needs to come off to route the wires, is it fairly obvious when the grill is off how the wires should be routed and the connection to the headlight?

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The lights showed up today. Is there anything special to know when installing these? Assuming the grille needs to come off to route the wires, is it fairly obvious when the grill is off how the wires should be routed and the connection to the headlight?
It is fairly straightforward. We are going to work on some more detailed instructions for those that need a little more help, but first we wanted to get these orders out as soon as possible.

As far as the Headlight/Marker adapter portion. We have detailed install directions and videos on our website under the "Installation Instructions Section". We will add to that with instructions for popping off the grille soon, but that part is actually not too hard.

While we will soon have our own full detail install video. For those who get stuck and don't want to wait, here is a link to a video simply showing how to easily pop the grille off. You only need to do this the run your harness behind and snap in your lights.

Here is our video showing you how to install the marker/headlight adapter that connects to and power your lights.