Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’ve only shipped a small number (around 100 pairs) so far and they were V2 in black. Others will be packaged early this week and start to roll out the door. Don’t get discouraged :). Our targeted ship date wasn’t until 3/21 so we are just pushing things out early. We like to under promise and over deliver, unlike what this community is used to!
Thanks for the reply!! LoL!!
Ordered v2 w/ yellow... just hoping I won't have to climb in for too long when it gets here. 😆
Sponsored

IWave

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At some point, but it made up about 5% of the interest in our polling. So for now the order is V2, V1, full length retrofit 4dr, FL retrofit 2dr, replacement rails with integrated steps for both, AND THEN….the V3.
Thanks for the honest reply. I’ll give the V2 a try.

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At some point, but it made up about 5% of the interest in our polling. So for now the order is V2, V1, full length retrofit 4dr, FL retrofit 2dr, replacement rails with integrated steps for both, AND THEN….the V3.
Super stoked for the FL retrofit 2dr! These really look excellent.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the reply!! LoL!!
Ordered v2 w/ yellow... just hoping I won't have to climb in for too long when it gets here. 😆
V2 with Badlands orange? If so, we are planning to ship those stating Monday!

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Super stoked for the FL retrofit 2dr! These really look excellent.
Should be teasing very soon! They look great so far! But we are working on a cost analysis and with weekly material price increases it’s interesting to say the least.

Sponsored

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be teasing very soon! They look great so far! But we are working on a cost analysis and with weekly material price increases it’s interesting to say the least.
Certainly understandable with the rise in materials and components. Hopefully, it won't hurt too much. If you guys need access to a 2dr... I'm not super far away in PA and down your way in MD quite a bit for business.

Whinney 2112

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does the powder coating color of the iAG steps match the color of the factory rock rails?

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Certainly understandable with the rise in materials and components. Hopefully, it won't hurt too much. If you guys need access to a 2dr... I'm not super far away in PA and down your way in MD quite a bit for business.
Thanks so much for the offer! We have both 4dr and 2dr in house and now have a Braptor on order. If we need something other than the trims we have we will certainly let you know.

Sponsored

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@IAG Performance I'm not all that far from you in MD, going back and forth on the v1 vs v2 steps, any chance you've got some broncos at the shop with one of each (or just maybe a couple of "try on" sets that I could put on while I'm at your shop) to see which works better for my use case.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@IAG Performance I'm not all that far from you in MD, going back and forth on the v1 vs v2 steps, any chance you've got some broncos at the shop with one of each (or just maybe a couple of "try on" sets that I could put on while I'm at your shop) to see which works better for my use case.
Absolutely!! Swing by any time…just shoot us a message ahead. We can pop both on your rig for you to check out.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We’ve only shipped a small number (around 100 pairs) so far and they were V2 in black. Others will be packaged early this week and start to roll out the door. Don’t get discouraged :). Our targeted ship date wasn’t until 3/21 so we are just pushing things out early. We like to under promise and over deliver, unlike what this community is used to!
Now I feel special that mine have already shipped, Hoping they will arrive a day early on Monday like the Soft top assists since I have that day off and really need to get these on. I'm not vertically challenged, but this is my daily driver and I everyday I go to work with dirt on the back of my clothes from scraping against the rock rail. Will post pics when I get them on 😁 (later today the soft top assist will getting put on)

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received two steps about 30-mins. ago and they are already installed (my hands are very cold since I installed them in the snow). I got v2. Perfect height for me and my wife. They make getting in the Sasquatch so much easier. They look really good - a very nice design for ease of installation and removal, sturdiness, as well as looks. Also a reasonable price. Nice job.

44B9A640-6E2F-4A57-8EE4-C0FC927C834B.jpeg

077F76A7-600D-4B25-9101-DBAA82EDB8AC.jpeg

4DFE3862-EFC2-4800-B4F5-07896C443966.jpeg

The white splotches are road salt, by the way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received two steps about 30-mins. ago and they are already installed (my hands are very cold since I installed them in the snow). I got v2. Perfect height for me and my wife. They make getting in the Sasquatch so much easier. They look really good - a very nice design for ease of installation and removal, sturdiness, as well as looks. Also a reasonable price. Nice job.
Great feedback! Share pictures if you don’t mind! Would love to see
Sponsored