Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We're excited to announce that we are nearly ready to release our Interior Dome Light Kit. We expect to begin shipping these kits by mid January. We're offering a special introductory price for early purchasers. As with our last releases, we prefer not to take your money until we have a product to deliver. When you click on the link below choose your vehicle and click "Notify Me When Available." We'll send you an automatic email as soon as the lights are ready to ship.

The IAG LED Dome Light Kit adds some much needed interior lighting to your 2 door or 4 door Bronco. (4 Door Hardtop Requires Additional Bracket) Designed to bolt to the existing hardware above each door, the super-bright LEDs shine directly down to provide just the right amount of light for your passengers. The included plug and play wiring harness makes installation easy, with just one wire to connect under the dash. Once installed, the lights work seamlessly with your OEM dome lights and even dim when turning off- just like stock! CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
IAG-ACC-F3150-01__67172.jpg

Here are a few videos from our prototype testing and development to give you an idea of the installation process and real world use. **Note that the prototype versions were prior to our development of the plug n play harness.

Just confirming, it is a single easy plug into a source under the dash? Can you tell me (us) how difficult it is to access that plug in source? I am old and will find it difficult to get under the dash, especially if it is not easy access. This product looks very nice and needed!
Sponsored

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they are tapping into the interior dome light wire...

"The included plug and play wiring harness makes installation easy, with just one wire to connect under the dash. Once installed, the lights work seamlessly with your OEM dome lights and even dim when turning off"
If this were true I think they'd come on when you press the dome light button, which they have said they do not.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If this were true I think they'd come on when you press the dome light button, which they have said they do not.
They have and they do not. They work with doors open/close unless you also connect to Aux.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just saw this!
Sorry, but I don't have time to read all eight pages.

What's the difference between the hard top and soft top kit?
I have a hard top, but might get a soft top too for the summer. Will that make a difference?
I don't want to have to make changes to the lighting kit if I switch between two tops.

TY!
I'll definitely be ordering one of the kits.
The hard top kit includes an additional bracket required for installation. You can run the hard top kit if you switch to a soft top, but you can't use the soft top kit with the hard top.

Sponsored

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The hard top kit includes an additional bracket required for installation. You can run the hard top kit if you switch to a soft top, but you can't use the soft top kit with the hard top.
I have signed up to be notified! Will definitely get this.
TY!

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have and they do not. They work with doors open/close unless you also connect to Aux.
Not sure I understand what you are saying here. I know they'd need to be connected to aux to have a manual switch for them - I'm the one who originally asked that question. I'm saying if they had tapped into the power going directly to the existing cabin lights, then that power would flow to the existing lights and their lights at the same time. Door, or cabin switch, with no need for aux. So I'm saying, that must not be how they are getting power.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure I understand what you are saying here. I know they'd need to be connected to aux to have a manual switch for them - I'm the one who originally asked that question. I'm saying if they had tapped into the power going directly to the existing cabin lights, then that power would flow to the existing lights and their lights at the same time. Door, or cabin switch, with no need for aux. So I'm saying, that must not be how they are getting power.
From what I understand, it can be hooked up to existing dome lights or on its own upfitter switch ( which I might do for lights while camping)

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The door circuit and the switch circuit are separate on the OEM lights. The switch controls the light via a CAN signal to the body control module. The doors operate in a more traditional method not requiring CAN integration. This kit integrates into the wiring for the door circuit.

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just confirming, it is a single easy plug into a source under the dash? Can you tell me (us) how difficult it is to access that plug in source? I am old and will find it difficult to get under the dash, especially if it is not easy access. This product looks very nice and needed!
You don't have to climb under the dash to get to it

FlippinFlapper

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mitsubishi Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I have a 4 door and just want to illuminate the back row seats, is that an option? Is it the 2 door version???

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added to my watchlist for sure - so long as there's a detailed video for installing to an upfitter switch (ideally the lowest power one) once they release, I'm game.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I have it right, these lights will turn on 1) when the door is opened, and 2) when the OEM interior lights are switched on at the front overhead switch, located ahead of the AUX switch bank. On my Badlands Lux, I can turn on one side only (left or right), or both left and right, depending on which button I press. So the IAG lights will turn on when I press any of those buttons?

I like them, but would like to see switches for individual lights. I have family members who like to read on long trips, and a light-specific switch (located on, or adjacent to, the light itself) would be great. She could read with that on, leaving the rest of the interior dark. Maybe the next version?

Edit: Perhaps I missed it in this long thread, but have you posted the price--even approximately?
Sponsored

Last edited: