Sponsored

New Product Release: IAG Paracord Grab Handle 2 and 4 Piece Sets.

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! Order placed.

I just added First Class Package Rates via USPS- The delivery times are not guaranteed, but they are significantly less expensive. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.
Sponsored

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is the spacing between the bolts of the 2-door and 4-door the same? Since the 2-door is larger I would think the distance is greater.
100% identical. We have both a 4dr and 2dr in house. :)

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like the look and design of these.

Curious to read some test or real end user review comments about if they tend to swing into the side of your head when not in use or if they become a peripheral vision annoyance depending on your height

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Curious to read some test or real end user review comments about if they tend to swing into the side of your head when not in use or if they become a peripheral vision annoyance depending on your height
Based upon my experience with my paracord grab handles from another company (whose product is very similar, but they are not a vendor here), they will not “swing” into the side of your head, but depending on how tall you are, and your technique for climbing into and out of the Bronco, it is possible to graze it with your head. Some people have complained about the handles being in their peripheral vision and bugging them, but personally I have NO problem with that, at 6’ tall.

Also, there is NO danger of them interfering with the side curtain airbags, so put that worry to rest (and I know this will still come up 20 more times in this thread).

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered a 4-set (y)

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have another brand of paracord grab handles. None the less, adding a set is a must have in my opinion!

i used a 5/16 socket to remove the stock bolts.

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nice product. Would've considered had I not all ready installed bartact handles.

Are you going to offer shorter ones for the headrests like bartact does?

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Paracord Grab Handle 2 and 4 Piece Sets. 20220217_094131

bronco_ed

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I installed paracord grab handles.. Although they help(it's better) I find that the position is still is somewhat awkward. We really need a solution closer to the upper portion of the front pillar.

I may change my mind after the steps arrive. But until then... that is my opinion...

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based upon my experience with my paracord grab handles from another company (whose product is very similar, but they are not a vendor here), they will not “swing” into the side of your head, but depending on how tall you are, and your technique for climbing into and out of the Bronco, it is possible to graze it with your head. Some people have complained about the handles being in their peripheral vision and bugging them, but personally I have NO problem with that, at 6’ tall.

Also, there is NO danger of them interfering with the side curtain airbags, so put that worry to rest (and I know this will still come up 20 more times in this thread).
And you know this how? Did you or IAG perform tests with the side curtain airbags?