Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well thought all good and then was putting the airbag panels back on. Had full light, and then had to slightly pull the front light and now doesn't seem to be getting full power. There is power as seen in side by side bit less not actual light. I also hooked up aux and when I put aux swith on slightly brightens but not enough for light in cabin. Any ideas I will call IAG in the morning. Man what a bummer after being so close.

I messed around with the connection and the front black and red seem a little loose but when I push back in fully no difference. Not sure how the wires connect in their fittings?

20230205_145049.jpg

20230205_150834.jpg

20230205_152806.jpg

20230205_152803.jpg

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I'm a dummy.

The saga continues... I will post results when I have the time to wrestle with the correct connector and find that elusive Gray w/Purple wire. (lol)
Well, I was finally successful. Took quite a bit of twisting and contorting to get both me (to see), my fat fingers and the pliers into this tight space, but low and behold THERE IS a gray wire with a purple stripe.
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 2C3947C5-706C-490B-B52D-91F4D7AC604C

I’m happy with the results. Thanks!

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No pictures yet but i did mine today. Works great.

Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No issues here.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 2C3947C5-706C-490B-B52D-91F4D7AC604C
What brackets are you using? my Soft top 4 door kit doesn't have those. it just uses existing bolt holes. I'll get some pics. Is your kit for a hard top?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What brackets are you using? my Soft top 4 door kit doesn't have those. it just uses existing bolt holes. I'll get some pics. Is your kit for a hard top?
Ya it’s the hardtop brackets. I have the Bestop Skyrider and got the hardtop kit incase I ever put the panels back on. Which isn’t very likely but I have them. I think it spreads out the light a bit better with them, but looks better without.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Found this as well. Guess they forgot to put in on the assy line. @flip don't want to stop by dealer any idea on part number for the gasket and how much it will cost me?

Guess this is the reason for a little extra engine noise lol. It was easy to pass the wire through.

20230205_123619.jpg

Last edited:

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had to hit refresh like a psychopath at the stroke of zero seconds on the countdown like 800 times but I got a set 😂😂😂 and the military/first responder discount works too! 🥳
I wish I knew about the first responder military discount, I ordered and paid full price! Oh well!

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Put mine in today, kit was very nicely done but what a pain in the ass to get that wire connected. Not @IAG Performance fault very tight quarters down there. Also you guys should add disassembly of the kick panel to the instructions so when you drop that t tap connector down there you know how to get it. 🤣 Just kidding guys you did a great job with the kit. I can see now!
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 20230205_184922

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found this as well. Guess they forgot to put in on the assy line. @flip don't want to stop by dealer any idea on part number for the gasket and how much it will cost me?

Guess this is the reason for a little extra engine noise lol. It was easy to pass the wire through.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 20230205_184922
MB3Z-7K529-A
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 1675686342996

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got mine and the install process was easy to follow and very straight forward. I love them. A perfect amount of light now. In the V2 version maybe offer two triggers so it could tap into the doors and then a separate individual switch for each light. All though they are so bright maybe a lower brightness switch for the individual switch for use as a reading light. Love it!!!

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well thought all good and then was putting the airbag panels back on. Had full light, and then had to slightly pull the front light and now doesn't seem to be getting full power. There is power as seen in side by side bit less not actual light. I also hooked up aux and when I put aux swith on slightly brightens but not enough for light in cabin. Any ideas I will call IAG in the morning. Man what a bummer after being so close.

I messed around with the connection and the front black and red seem a little loose but when I push back in fully no difference. Not sure how the wires connect in their fittings?

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 1675686342996

Check your ground connection point first. Make sure it is nice and secure.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check your ground connection point first. Make sure it is nice and secure.
OK, will do. It was attached as shown and since working originally I don't think it could have change but will update this evening.

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tacoma / 2021 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine arrive tomorrow.

I'm only wiring them to the #6 upfitter switch, which I have been convinced to route through the grommet on the firewall, rather than routing across the dash to behind the glovebox.

Is the factory IAG harness long enough to reach the ground screw and upfitter lead in the engine bay near the master cylinder, or will I have to extend the harness?
Sponsored